Friday, February 7, 2020

Trip to Clermont

This morning after line dance class, which goes from 10 to 12:30. Jim drove up in the truck put the garbage in the trash compactor, then we bought strawberries from the produce guy. Then we went back to the FW and heated up leftover BBQ ribs from the Bingo night for lunch, along with grilled green beans little new potatoes I made in the IP, and some corn in the cob I had in the freezer.
 After a little while we took a ride to Clermont and went to a Save-A-Lot looking for Diet Pepsi, stopped and got fuel. Then took a drive around the lake that has a lovely Boardwalk path that we want to walk around when we head back in this direction on Friday. Drove by some beautiful Florida homes.
 After we came back to the FW we took a walk around the campground, chess or Checkers anyone.
 Then I went up to the rec center, they were doing a jam session  they call it TT jammers. There was 11 people on stage most with guitars, there was one woman, a guy on the drums, one guy on the piano he was wonderful. I stayed to around 7:30 then I went back to the FW we watch TV and relax the rest of the evening.

Wednesday February 5, 2020

After my am line dance class, I walked back with the lady that's from New Jersey, and here for three months,  she was interested in some of my bags. First I walked over to her motorhome, got to see it. Then we walked back to the FW, we showed her the fifth wheel and she bought two of my bags,  which is very nice of her. She's a lot of fun to dance with her and her husband both dance Joan and Jim.
I had pre-made a pan of enchiladas before I went to dance, and Jim put them in the oven so they were ready for lunch.
It was such a beautiful day we sat outside for most of the rest of the day light hours. I worked on my flower beds a little more time is running out to finish them. Here are two more of my favorite plants in the flower bed in the back.
We went for a walk around our loop of the campground. Started talking to a couple I line dance with her. And then we kept walking and the motorhome behind us we started talking to them, didn't realize that she was another lady I was line dancing with, Suzanne. They were right behind us the whole time and never realized it was her. So we didn't get very far on our walk. So when
 Dan and Carman texted us they were going up to the hot tub. So after dinner we decided to join them. Lot more kids around, we had a nice little chat with them before heading back to the FW for a little TV before bed.

Thursday February 6, 2020

Today is my last day of line dancing which is very sad. I asked Jim if he would come up around 11:30 for my last day, because at the end Judy was teaching a few people some couple dances. When I realized it was after 11:30 I figured he wasn't coming up. So when 12:00 noon  rolled around much to my surprise he showed up,  all showered and pretty. So we did three different couples dances together it was a lot of fun, more for me. He couldn't  believe how hot it was in there. So we went and looked at the air conditioner, and the unit outside was frozen. Long story short after Joan's husband Jim said we should go tell them so we did. So hopefully when they dance on Friday without me it'll be cooler for them.
 So after line dancing we stopped at the produce guy for the last time I bought more strawberries, then we walked back to the FW and had lunch. Later Jim was outside putting things away for tomorrow's move. I was inside cleaning a little I vacuumed, tried to put a lot of stuff away. This was the last chance I had to work on my flower beds. Here's the before and after and how they look when we got here and how they looked when we'll leave tomorrow. We always leave our sight better than we found it.
Then I showered for the second time,  we ate the rest of the leftover enchiladas, we went up to the rec center to meet the June's it was trivia game night. Not too many people showed up was a very small intimate group. We had some fun, racked your brain trying to answer some questions we pretty much won  but they didn't admit it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment