Friday, November 25, 2022

Diamond Mammoth Cave TT, Kentucky October 30 and 31

Diamond Mammoth Cave TT, Kentucky October 30 and 31

So in my last post I realized I put up a picture of Tennessee. We were not there yet. I was looking for a different picture. Didn't realize till after I posted, and afraid to mess things up and try to edit last post. 
Here's the picture I wanted to post,  but still would not have been  right, because it was Nashville Tennessee and we were still in  Kentucky. Hard to remember what state your in when you travel.  We call it the  Batman Building but it's really the AT&T building. In center of picture. 
Another's pretty driving shot.
So here it goes. 

We stopped at Diamond Mammoth Cave Thousand Trails in Kentucky to regroup do laundry, rest, and  clean the RV. We really didn't go anywhere, but to Lowe's. The weather wasn't that great one day was pretty rainy. We did get these back curtains up finally. the one's that Jim picked out. Still have to do the two side windows. 
I had more to clean than I thought I did.   I did about seven loads the first day and close to that the second. Remember mine are a little smaller loads.  It was a good break,  got a lot done. Now we head  to  the Switch It Up Huddle in  Talona Ridge in Ellijay Georgia. Yea

No comments:

Post a Comment