Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Cruising into Happy Monday

Cruising into a Happy Monday 
Monday April 22, 2024

This morning I went up for Walk Fit, such a small group now, and line dance. While I was gone Jim was playing the drums.
 During line dance a lady came in and said she line danced 30 years ago and is from the north. 
Linda seemed so familiar to me,  like I met her before. I asked her where she was from in the North, she said Pennsylvania. She line danced at the Winner's Circle Saloon in Grantville. Ding ding, that's where I knew her from, we had a great time dancing together.

 Another guy showed up named Bill, his wife was away and, I told him my husband calls that being left  unsupervised. I  introduced Jim one day,  when he dropped off my phone. Bill was lovely, very positive outgoing man and he liked to dance. 
He said he line danced a long time ago too. He was a wedding photographer and he's used to being around women, he was a joy.
 After line dance, I went home and started doing some food prep, I dished up my yogurt I made, 
made a pumpkin cream cheese 
dump cake, and banana peanut butter chocolate chip cookies 
 and chopped up the peppers that Jackie gave me the other day. 
I had a burrito bowl for dinner. Jim had the Ninja out, and made himself a steak.

Tuesday April 23, 2024

Today I did walk fit and line danced. When I got home Jim and I had a big decision to make. 
Switch it up just opened up an XP  experience, switch crew trip for a Cruise to Alaska. 
Jim and I decided we just couldn't pass it up, and we signed up for our very first cruise. It is in July of 2025 so exciting. 
Later after lunch we took a golf cart ride and saw this really cute trailer. 
The lady said it was made from the UK it's called Barefoot. She just retired, is traveling around from Maryland. 
 Later our neighbor had a lovely fire in their fireplace out back.
 Later Jim got the Ninja out again and I had a burrito bowl, did more food prep and what a beautiful full moon  
 over TTO tonight.
Thanks Dan Starr for a better picture of the TTO moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment