Friday, January 29, 2021

Jim going to Pa to get his Mom

Jim going to Pa to get his Mom

Tuesday January 26, 2021

The hotel that his Mother will be staying in, there van picked him up at 3 flags at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday morning . I took him to the entrance in the golf cart. I came home 2 days and 1 Night Home Alone . It was weird being in Florida when I knew Jim was in Pennsylvania . I went for a walk in the morning and a Walk before dinner . I tried to teach myself the line dance to Wine beer and whiskey . Wednesday I went into the pool, talked to the lady,  Mary from Pennsylvania . Drove the golf cart home . I went for a golf cart ride in the afternoon's.

Jim arrived home Wednesday night 27th About 10:30 p.m. . The first thing he said was Don't ask me a lot of questions. He was so tired . He took a shower and We went to bed by 11:45

Thursday January 28, 2021
Jim woke up right before me . When I went downstairs This is what we woke up to in the morning.
Huge herd more than we could count , of wild boar . We watch them for over 45 minutes . There was at least 20 Tiny baby ones running around .
I made our breakfast ate my oatmeal And then I went for a walk . Jim needed to rest a little more . Can't believe his mom is here .
 We left to go over to the hotel Around 11 . We took her three suitcases up to her room That we brought with us . We picked her up Drove around Stopped at the American house Jim had looked them up online Beautiful Independent living facility. He asked her if she wanted to go in We thought she would, say, NO, but she wanted to go in, and we're so glad she did . A wonderful lady Jennifer gave us a fantastic tour Showed us Exercise rooms, game rooms, The saloon, The Rock Creek restaurant,  the pool, Craft room , Chapel , The library, the theater. And a studio apartment , and one-bedroom apartment. Luckily she got his  mother a wheelchair.
They were lovely,  probably in there way over an hour.
 after our tour we went to Brownwood Square to The Rustic Rose and Brigitte, went clothing shopping. then we went to an Italian restaurant for lunch, wonderful.
After we ate we went to Publix we food shopped and Jim went to get beer, and he waited in the car till we came out. Took her back to her hotel and got her and her things in, said goodbye and went back to FW.

2 comments:

  1. Wild boars! Are they digging up the ground? We had one here and can't believe the damage it did. 20 foot long, 6 inch deep ruts. Those things are not to be messed with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught up with your blog today. Wanted to hear how things were going? Sounds like you are having a great time! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete