Saturday, January 30, 2021

Friday January 29, 2021

Friday January 29, 2021

Day of beauty for Brigitte 

Jim was up first he made the coffee , No pigs this morning To watch . I came down about an hour later. He got ready and went to pick his mom up to go for breakfast at IHOP . Then he took her to get a mani pedi The same place I go to, Mango . Then they went To the hair salon next door to get her a haircut . After she was done beautifying They went to Publix Again and had a quick bite at the deli.
 Jim saw an accident in the parking lot waiting for her, Some lady flew into  the post at a handicap spot.
While they were doing all that I stayed home and vacuumed , mop the floors , went for my walk, worked on learning my line dance, Had breakfast  for lunch egg sandwich, for Cleaned up outside .
Then they came back to the RV we took her for a golf cart ride Then we went back to The clothing store from yesterday The Rustic Rose . She returned pants that didn't fit . And while she did that I found two pairs of pants that I fell in love with . Showed them to Jim they both approved . The Most I spent for two pairs of pants in ages . Then  we when for lunch at TooJay's,  By then it was dark we took her back to the hotel And got back to the RV Was way after 7. Had to wait for an armadillo to pass in front of us in the campground as we got home .

Saturday January 30, 2021

We picked up his mom this morning 10 a.m. , And went to the farmer's market in  Brownwood Square , my favorite . We tried to look at some of the apartments that were just built but no agents were available .
I did a few laps around the market while Jim had strawberry crepes And Brigitte had potato pancakes. Beautiful day got to about 73. 
Then we went to Bells , and Bealls Outlet . She bought a lot,  I found a few things.  And bras I've been looking for. I Sent Jim this pic he approved of the outfit. It was alot of fun. I got the green one too hanging up to right of pic.
I didn't eat since breakfast, we went for dinner at the Brownwood, Bluefin, never there before,  white tablecloths very fancy. Wish I took a picture. We had an adorable waiter, I had swordfish and grilled vegetables , Jim had a mini filet and scallops and grilled vegetables , Brigitte had Cod in a lemon sauce with rice and asparagus , it was delicious Three of us shared a piece of key lime pie . Jim had a bluefin Margarita , She had a Strawberry one .
We dropped her off at 6, just as was getting dark. We took a golf cart ride. I put my new clothes away did two loads of laundry , I purged a whole bag of clothes to get rid of Have to get rid of Old to make room for the new. Jim watched hockey on his phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment