Friday, April 2, 2021

A Day Cooking, Door open, Windy but Sunny

Friday April 2, 2021

Today Jim was up so I got to enjoy his coffee again when I got up. I had alot of cooking and baking I wanted to do,  and use the convection oven for 4 different things, it was not going to be very hot 68, but very sunny. Perfect. First I had a lemon poppy seed muffin mix I wanted to make first as part of Jim's breakfast for later.
But first I wanted to work on my business cards. I have this little blue one was full. I wanted to separate them into RV business we use and Pa RV friends and Rally people we know, etc. I worked a long time on it. 

Jim was going to eat cereal, because it was almost 10 am. I said I had something for him. I made 2 dippy eggs with one sausage he grilled last night, that I put the rest in the soup. And one poppy seed muffin. Then I ate my oatmeal thing. Then I stood at the kitchen island to finish my business card project. 
Just a quick plug for the green Holy Moly these are the best cleaning clothes I ever had. Only make wet and they do windows mirrors. Fantastic, I got these last year when I shopped with Terri Hein from Vegas. We shared a pack. I cut one in half, we each had one and half. I use half inside cleaning and the whole large one outside on the car, windows and RV. The  Best thing ever, glad I got them. Because a cleaning thing wasn't my first choice of what I wanted to buy at an outdoor flea market.
Then I started cooking. I made ham and bean soup in my IP. Then Chocolate chip cookies with almond flour and mini zucchini pie. 
               Zucchini pies on left before baking. 
                     This is after baking them.
Then I took a shower after all that.
Then around 1:30 I got lunch ready. We had rest smoked pork, veggie chicken sausage soup from last night. Zucchini pie and a cookie I just made. 

SO after lunch this was the aftermath of all that cooking and baking. 

NOW Jim's turn. My wonderful hubby washed all these dishes. Then he took a shower. 
We put 2 bowls of each soup I made in the freezer out front.

Then we took a short ride in the golf cart to take the trash out.  It was cool out in the golf cart was a little bit windy especially when it whipped inside. When we got back to the RV, Jim plugged the cart in and we walked back to our water view to check it out. There was no golfers out now. But Our neighbor saw a 7 foot gate walk out of this pond.

I had washed one load of wash and hung outside. Was perfect drying conditions. Then I went in to get dinner ready was just after 5:30 when I started. I put a frozen pizza in the oven. I told Jim we had a six course dinner tonight, all small portions. First heated the leftover French fries in the air fryer, from yesterday's dinner out, just had a few.  Then small serving of broccoli salad,  Jim had bowl of ham and bean soup I made earlier. Then we shared half pizza save rest for tomorrow night. Had burrito bowls, a small piece of pumpkin cake with cream cheese icing a scoop of frozen yogurt. I washed up the dishes, went out and brought the laundry in off the clothesline.
Watched the sunset from my chair, very busy day for me. Watched a little TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment