Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Having Fun with Wanda and Christine

Having Fun with Wanda and Christine 
Friday July 21, 2023

This am Jim was up first, but I got up and started getting ready about 8:15.
Last night finally had a plan together to spend the day with Christine and Wanda.
Jim went into the house and had an English muffin. I packed all my stuff for the day. We left for Dushore about 9:15. We met Christine there, said goodbye to Jim.
Then we met Wanda a good hour away, at OIP restaurant, never heard of it, Original Italian Pizza. 
Surprised her she didn't no I was coming. 
We had a long leisurely lunch together.
 We all had chicken salads, Wanda treated us. She ordered food to go for her husband Bob and his friend who were trap shooting, and a double burger for there dog, Shadow. 
 We followed Wanda to the campground they stay in here.
I brought my banana, pb, oatmeal cookies for us all to have a healthy treat for dessert after lunch.
I was able to see there beautiful Redwood FW. 
They are probably going to sell it soon, long story.
I  got in the back seat, and we had a few choices, but decided to show Wanda the Point Barn Antique place that Christine showed us a few weeks ago. We knew Wanda would love it.
We probably were there a couple of hours at least.
This was basically a huge Instant pot, pressure cooker, lol.
Ever she how a pineapple grows. 
They have a Greenhouse, didn't go in last time, but the lady that owns/works there, said they just don't have enough help.
Wanda brought a few gifts, we left and took Wanda back to her FW. We said our goodbyes and headed out with Christine. She took me home, back to the cabin/house.
Jim spent the day with David.
When she dropped me off it was about 7:30.
I went in changed and went into the house where the food is.   I ate leftovers that I had inside. So good.
Jim and David got home as I finished eating. 
He came home to take his pill. Then they both left again to go feed the fish and hang with a neighbor and a friend. They had a fire there.

Yeah home alone again. 
I showered had a snack at home, got a drink and came back to house. Took care of the cat too.
It is so nice in our FW HOME  and the House. Funny when I'm in the RV, I want to come into the house and when I come back to the house, I want to go back out to the FW. 
I had a relaxing evening went home to bed about 10:30, and they arrived shortly after I went to bed.

Saturday July 22, 2023

This morning Jim was up first I had my oatmeal in the RV. Then we went into the house to make breakfast. I made David and Jim biscuits with sausage gravy and scrambled eggs. 
 The three of us chatted at the breakfast table for a while. It was about 11:45 and David invited me on a hike, yesterday. He didn't feel like it yesterday, which worked out, since I went away.
When we were gone Jim used our weed whacker and went around our FW. He played the drums too.
Then I got ready and went for a hike up the mountain. He had a hunting chair to put in his one new deer stand. Then we walked to his other deer stand he wanted to check on.
 It was quite the hike, very hilly. These pictures don't look like it but it was a very vertical climb at times. Then we went and checked on a spring he has.
David went up first. Then I went up. Not a fan of heights, but I did it.
 So nice, it smelled like a new RV inside. This is his new chair.
Me looking down at David when I climbed up. It is sealed so tight, bugs can't even get in.
 Then we walk back to the truck. Headed back to the house by this time it was after 3:00 in the afternoon.

 I made salads for the three of us for lunch. We relaxed for a little while everyone fell asleep, except I worked on the blog. Later Jim and I put two more little pork loins on the smoker for dinner, and finished up the stuffed shells, and I had a little flatbread pizza thing from Aldi's for dinner. 
Dave went over to a friend's house Jim and I sat out on the deck for a while. Then I put on the dishwasher, did two loads of laundry and took a shower. We watched a little TV before bed.

Sunday July 23, 2023

This morning I got up first,  eventually ate a bowl of cold cereal. Jim and I went over to the house and I made him and David leftover biscuit with sausage egg and cheese sandwich for breakfast. 
Went into the fifth wheel and tried to work on my curtains. It's going to be quite the project. Before 
After
David cleaned out the Class C. I put my hanging cloths in it for our next adventure.
 Later we had salad for lunch and some leftovers.
 Drew's neighbor Dick and his daughter Lynn stopped, and we chatted with them. Today Jim cleaned and serviced the outdoor AC unit. 
Then Drew and Diane showed up. Got to say hi and bye to her. Later I made spaghetti with Moose for Dinner for the four of us. Watched a little TV before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment