Monday, March 19, 2018

Sunday at Home

Sunday March 18, 2018

Orlando, Florida

We got up had our coffee, did our morning thing, got ready and went up for breakfast. It was really good but we order to much on purpose, Jim wanted sausage and gravy on biscuits. I wanted a waffle and eggs. So we took 1/2 a waffle fried potato slices and a
biscuit home. There was a couples sitting across from us. Of course I started talking to them, Helen and David, they are from Brandon Florida. We talked about so my things, The Villages, golf carts, nails, CG we liked, full-time RVing and a lot more, before we new it an hour and half went by. They were so nice, RV people are just good people. I also saw Norma there too, and we chatted for a few minutes. She had been sick, but said she tried to find us when we had the yard sale Saturday, I told her where we were and told her to stop by later.

We said our goodbyes but unfortunately we did not get to say goodbye to the June's, they were leaving this AM around 11.

We had a lot of veggies we had to grill. So I started chopping and Jim started grilling. We had 3 or 4 things that he had to  double batch them, they all wouldn't fit on the grill at the same time.  He started with strawberry onions only had one but  it was huge. Then zucchini and yellow squash, peppers, carrots, green beans, and last some ribs. So he was grilling for hours, what a guy. While we were doing that Norma stopped by, we chatted a little outside, I invited her in to chat while I kept chopping. I made 4 salads too. She wanted to show me the bag she was making. She gave me a water bottle holder, and I told her I gave it away to a lady who bought some of my bags, so I gave her the one I just made.  She is  such a nice lady, we were line dancing together, a lot the other week. We had a nice visit. When she left we had our salads, finished cleaning everything up.

We watched some TV, and welcomed our new neighbors into the spot the June's were in. They have a big white hairy dog named Diesel. He was used to there other neighbor giving him a treat they have a FW too, I gave him a piece of chicken. Later we had dinner, ribs and the grilled veggies.

Then I wanted to go for a walk before it got dark. Jim had a few beers by then, He was grilling a long time, so lets just say it was an interesting walk. When we came back he wanted to start a fire, it was to windy and not safe when drinking. He went to bed  shortly
after. I watched some of my recorded shows, and made another water bottle holder.

For the last couple of nights I kept hearing this noise outside. So before I went to bed I went out to see if I could figure out what it was. It sounds like when you bounce a basketball once. I never did, but it sure was a nice night. I guess it was good I went out the light was still on and the awning was still out. Then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment