Monday, February 1, 2021

Sunday Church Service

Sunday Church Service 

Sunday January 31, 2021

We picked Brigitte up at her hotel At 10 a.m. . Jim and I had breakfast in the RV , she has stuff in her room , she loves her cream of wheat . We took her to the First Baptist Church of Leesburg . She used to go there back in the day with my father-in-law . It was only 20 minutes away from her hotel. As expected everyone was lovely . 
We left church around noon, she wanted to go back to one of the stores to return a few items . It's easier for her to take everything home and try it on , And then take it back the next day. Which works out great for me cuz I got to shop some more too. I had a dress on I wanted to get A little black sweater for . Found one white one Black , It was a lot of fun shopping again with her.
Then we took her to Yahalla Bakery .  She told us about that place years ago, we go every year, It's a German bakery . Was very full Small inside,  So the line started outside . We had a lovely lunch at the deli And then had a treat from the bakery, We ate Alfresco . They Have live music outside on the weekends, usually a guy with a guitar. Wish I would have taken a pic of the food, always forget when we're hungry.
Then we dropped her off at the hotel , she had leftovers for dinner tonight . She got two desserts Cheesecake and a carrot cake , They're beautiful . By this time it was after 3 . Jim thought the rental car was making a weird noise . I was texting Thomas for a while With a picture of this Acura . He knew everything about it . We ended up going to a gas station and putting 3 quarts of oil in it , It probably would have taken one more . Then we  went back to the RV, I chopped veggies,  Jim Grilled them , I change my clothes and went for a walk . Was supposed to rain heavy from Midnight to 5 a.m. but it never really did, just a few drops, put a couple pork chops in the convection oven for dinner . Jim watched hockey on his phone.  I packed up all this clothes to get rid of, found a donation box near hotel. This Camping life is Awesomely Fun.

1 comment:

  1. So you can try on clothes down there? Can't here. I seldom buy clothes but needed some jeans, etc. Local Belk has great sales. This time buy one get two free. Of course the cost of one is more than I would ever pay. $48.00. Brought them home. They fit but one is REALLY long and I am tall, as you know. That's ok..... so it gets frayed. Continue to enjoy your time with Jim's Mom.

    ReplyDelete