Friday, November 17, 2023

NOBS Zoom "Camp" weekend

NOBS Zoom "Camp" weekend 

Friday, Saturday and Sunday 
November 10, 11 and 12, 2023

This weekend I'm doing a "camp" as they call it, on Zoom. We almost went to Tennessee, to do it in person, but decided to do it virtual. It's all about journaling with the weight loss group I've been a member of for a year now. 
I'm ready. 
It started Friday at 12:30 in the afternoon. Jim and I had breakfast and lunch together and then he took off for the rest of the day.
At the end of the day he came home and we had dinner together.

Saturday  Veterans Day 
My boy, in 2006 in the Air Force with his wife now, Kerri.

Everything started this morning at 10:30. And Jim was gone all day, except for meals. Lol 
He took some great pictures while he was away on the golf cart. And apparently had a long chat with Carla at the lounge chairs near the water. Later he was home for dinner. 
 I took a walk up to see the sunset.
 It was a crazy long busy emotional day at camp no BS. 

Sunday 
Same routine as yesterday. A lot easier day to get through, and it was over at 4:00. 
Then we took a walk up to see the sunset before dinner.
 it was a beautiful one.
Nice when someone offers to take your picture. That's why I offer to do it alot for people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment