Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Happy Birthday Jim

Happy Birthday Jim

Thursday December 7, 2023
Later in the morning after breakfast we went to Beef O'Brady's for a birthday lunch for Jimmy. That was the fanciest restaurant we could find here in Wauchula for his birthday celebration. lol
 We were never at one before but the food was pretty good.
He had a good birthday dessert. We went home. Jim waiting for me. Trey Galante gentlemen,  opening my door.
 Then we were talking to our neighbor John, from the UK. 
 He's been widowed since 2013. Alone in a huge FW. Our new friends Gloria and Fran with the Cricket, asked us if we  seen his hobby.  I asked him about it, and he showed us how he makes the plans, and then has the laser cut pieces and makes so many different things. He gives them all away. He's leaving in a day or two for Orlando. He was lovely to talk to, with an accent I love.
 After our visit, Jim got the drums out and played drums outside for a while. Occasionally I could hear people talking to him, I guess they're fascinated by it. As soon as he went out, I started a project myself. 
I wanted to clean out our big closet. See what I can get rid of and give it a good cleaning. I emptied the whole thing out in stages, got rid of two huge garbage bags full of mainly, clothing. This is what I got rid of that was on the bed.
After Jim finished his fun playing the drums and I the closet he took a shower and dinner together. Hope you enjoyed his birthday. He said playing the drums was too much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment