Sunday, February 18, 2024

Ladies Day Out / Super Bowl Sunday

Ladies Day Out / Super Bowl Sunday 

Sunday February 11, 2024

This morning Thomas and his family were going to visit Kerri's  childhood/college friend in the Bradenton area. 
 Jeanna, Dina and I decided to have a lady shopping day together. 
After breakfast and an early lunch with Jim. 
Jeanna picked us both up in her Jeep and off we went. 
First we went to Disney Springs. Walked all around. We got to see a lot more than we did when we with Billy and Cindy. Went in all kinds of shops, had a bite to eat at the Earl of sandwich. 
Really hot, sunny beautiful day today.
Saw a whole bunch of things made out of Legos. 
All kinds of treats and a T-Rex. There was a car/boat that you could take a ride in for $125 for up to four people. The Rainforest Cafe was really cool looking with the flames shooting out of it occasionally. 
We went into Lululemon store. 
It was very enjoyable, but not the kind of places that I usually shop.. 
Above is more displays from inside some stores. The old TVs were cool. There was a strolling piano that was moving along while the guy played. There is a whole bunch of cheerleaders on stage entertaining the crowd.
We decided to go back to the lime parking garage. 
We went to Ulta Beauty, then TJ Maxx, and next door to that was Ross. Those three were probably my favorites. 
I wanted some of the new gel nail polish I started on. Then I found a nice green backpack to use as my new purse to be hands-free. 
They helped me make a big decision on jean dresses I was looking at. I also sent these pictures to Jim for help. He picked a different one then I did.
I Picked the bottom Right one.
Originally wanted a skirt, can't find anywhere. I picked out one, all three of us were trying on clothes together, we had a fun time. Can't remember the last time I had a ladies day out. Switch crew are awesome.
After those three stores, Dina ordered a pizza from New York Pizza to pick up. Then we ran into Aldi's quick. It was my fastest trip through there ever,  I only spent $53. The only thing Jim wanted was his German beer.  I was the last one to check out. As I was putting things on the counter, Jeanne said did you get the beer. Of course I didn't, Dina ran back and I told her where it was, and she grabbed two four packs for Jim. 
Then we got out to the Jeep, and Dina ran in and picked up the pizza and we headed back to Thousand Trails Orlando AKA, TTO.
Then we went straight to Jeanne and Lynn's motorhome. 
They had the Super Bowl on. Dina ran home with her groceries, brought a few things back. And a spontaneous potluck broke out amongst the six of us. 
Robert, Lynn and Jim were hanging out for a quite while before we arrived. He had a great potluck together enjoyed each other's company and oh yeah the Super Bowl was on. 
We didn't leave till after 10:30 and just as we were driving the golf cart home and walking into the RV. Thomas, Kerri and Sarah. Just arrived back to the cabin too. We waved goodnight to them.
 Tomorrow we will have fun with them. Sounds like everyone had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment