Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Hello December 2022

Hello December 2022

Thursday December 1, 2022
This morning I did walk fit from 9:00 to 10:00 again. 

Then after I got home, took a shower and had lunch and then we went to save a Lot and Bealls, found some clothes I needed. I went in by myself,  to save a Lot, it was so fun for me. Found alot of things on my list.  $104. Was a little bit more than I thought I wanted to spend, but I felt like I got alot.

 Friday December 2, 

 I have been getting up before daylight, which is about 6:30, sometimes even earlier. I really enjoy it, especially when you don't have to go somewhere. A lot of times I work on the blog that early. When Jim gets up we share a pot of coffee, I make him breakfast then I get ready and go to walk fit.
 We didn't do much today, at least that I can remember,  tonight we had another karaoke/ line dance party. 
Sat with Kathy and Tim Martin again. Dancing was so much fun. 

 Saturday December 3, 

 Today was a relaxing Saturday didn't do too much we almost always take a golf cart ride and talk to people. But at 6:00 they did meat bingo. We got to sit with Bonnie, and they had pizza and soda again first.
They play with cards, 4 decks I think. After they go through them,  they get people to come up and shuffle.
Quite a large crowd came.
 It was over by 9:00 we won  a pack of pork chops. It was a lot of fun then we got back and went for another golf cart ride after Dark. Just for the fun of it. 

Sunday December 4  

 Today was our big day to dump the tanks. Every 2 weeks we do it. Fun fun. After the usual fun watching people come and go. 
Early evening we went over to Neil and Nancy's and had a nice visit. Mike and Mandy joined us along with Ken and Donna. Good times.

Happy Monday December 5, 2022

After my normal morning routine I went over to do walk fit. For this week we will be doing it outside like we did last season. They needed the ballroom this week for decorating, and meetings they were having etc. 

After walk fit was over I was going back and forth talking with Fia, that I met last season,  she came to walk fit a few times.
 She had wanted one of my water bottle holders. We made arrangements a few times to get together but hadn't worked out. So today we tried it and it actually worked. I met her over at the activity center. We had a nice chat, talked a lot about NO BS. This weight loss program I've been doing, we had a lovely visit.

  I went back to the fifth wheel and Jim and I had lunch together, later he grilled dinner and once it was dark I got in the golf cart and went over and got in the hot tub by myself while he watched hockey. When I got there I was all by myself and I texted Jim and told him. He said I'm all by myself too, he's so funny.

 Tuesday December 6th 

This morning after our walk fit outside Nancy and Neil stopped by for a quick visit we took a golf cart ride and later I finished my pedicure,  
It is going to be a great weather this week, so glad because, Tomorrow is a BIG Day, it is Jim's birthday, oh the fun we have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment