Thursday, December 29, 2022

Moving Day to 3 Flags, Wildwood Florida

Moving Day to 3 Flags, Wildwood, Florida 

Tuesday December 13, 2022

Today was moving day from TTO Orlando, to 3 Flags Thousand Trails,  Wildwood Florida. I had almost everything packed up, that is my job and I went over to walk fit, did one last time and say goodbye to everyone for 3 weeks. Sadly they were going to line dance without me after walk fit today. 
Got back just after 10:00 we finished packing up and pulled out about 10:45 a.m..it is a short drive to 3 Flags.  We arrived, got checked in and I helped Jim get backed in.
 We have a really cool site with a big pasture behind us full of cows.
 We got situated I made some lunch. Jim works like crazy setting everything up. Golf cart and all. Later we took a ride and talked with a lady who had a lift on her motorhome. 
We thought it would be great for his mom then she could get in ours. She said it was her husband's, he was in the hospital right now he had a heart attack. She said he weighed 400 pounds, but he used to weigh 600. We chatted for quite a while and she showed us how it worked. It was very nice of her I think she enjoyed having someone to talk to for a few minutes. Somebody was coming to move the motorhome into storage tomorrow for her.

 Later early in the evening Cindy and Bill Turner stopped and said hi. Found out they got their house. They just bought, they invited us to come over and see it soon. We said goodbye when the mosquitoes we're getting bad. 
Later we had dinner and relax the rest of the night. 

Wednesday December 14, 2022

I still have been getting up early lately,  right before sunrise. After Jim gets up we have breakfast together and drink our coffee. I got ready and went up to the activity room to do my walk fit. I just used my phone did it all by myself. Then I went back and I washed the windows outside as they were pretty dirty. 
Jim set up the drums and played outside for quite a while. Later we took a golf cart ride. Travis had texted so we talked to him later. And I cooked dinner then we watched a movie later. No pictures today.

 Thursday December 15, 2022

This morning again I went up for walk fit. Do all by myself.
Here's a picture of the Christmas tree up here . 
Sometimes I come back and Jim will go for a walk around the campground with me too. But he's not up to it everyday. We had lunch we took a shower, we did some RV stuff. Later I made Seafood ravioli for dinner. 

Not much going on.

 Friday December 16, 2022 

Today I went up to walk fit came home and showered.
 Then we went to Sam's Club found a few things, also stopped at Walmart and went to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch. Love the salad bar.
I love the map of the US behind his head. Tried to get a better picture of it, but red light was in the way.

Walked around the Villages saw this really cool 1956 Nash, it was for sale it said 18,500. Thought it would be more. 
This was a really cool golf cart.

Later Jim was texting with Laurence, we wanted to go see the manatees, as it was soon going to be getting cold. They were predicting freezing temperatures on the way. And that's when they come in to get warm. We made plans to get together with them on Sunday the 18th. They are the Brazen Brits of YouTube fame. We will have lunch together, so looking forward to it. 

Saturday December 17, 2022

We had a nice relaxing morning drinking our coffee and had breakfast together. Was nice not to have to get up and go somewhere right away. I called and talked to both my brothers David and Drew this morning. We had a nice chat planning more about when we spend part of the summer up there. They have 90 Acres of Mountain Land in Northern Pennsylvania. We also talked about using their Class C motorhome. And maybe taking it on a few trips and maybe being able to get his mother in and take her along.
 We love to go to Rochester New York and see Sue and Tony Costanza. Jim wanted to go to Niagara Falls. And there's a Huddle in Michigan August 4th,  that  week is my MIL's  birthday, and we'd love to be able to take her if she's up to it. 
After our long talk we took a golf cart ride later in the day. Talked to some people, they were doing work outside. Leslie and AJ had a nice chat with them. He is an avid fisherman, and does a lot of competitions.

 When we got back we dumped our tanks.
 Later I started cooking I made quinoa and cauliflower rice with veggies. I also made lasagna soup did the blog.
Jim was sitting outside while I did that. And a couple nights in a row we've seen this small calf go through the fence and would eat grass just on the other side of the fence. Until his mom was yelling at him, making the weirdest sounding moo. Then she'd start walking away, and he got panicky and he would jump through the fence and they would take off. What a smart calf this was. 
As soon as he jumped through the fence they stopped to nurse before they moved on.
Jim was watching him. And I told him what he was about to do. It was fun to watch. 
My primrose are blooming.
Later we had dinner and we are excited about our big plans for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You know we love Ruby Tuesday salad bar too. On our trip to MD and PA we stay at nephews in VA on way up and back. We took them to dinner on trip back on Wednesday. Our choice? Ruby Tuesday. The one here in Cullman closed during Covid. We sure do miss it. They had a hard freeze here in Alabama while we were gone. It killed the plants we had in the enclosed porch. Including that cactus planter we both got. Never thought to bring them inside.

    ReplyDelete