Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Beautiful Windy Day Lake Conroe TT

Beautiful Windy Day Lake Conroe TT

Tuesday April 19, 2022

Morning, we were up almost the same time. Really chilly, was 68 upstairs was 64 downstairs. But it warms up quick so I don't want to put the heat on.
We had such a relaxing morning. Watched weather was great forecast.
Going to get Windy though.
Even made a second pot of coffee. Had breakfast before you knew it, was lunch time. We had leftover soup I made.
Then we took a golf cart ride. Went to the guard shack and signed up for one more day here. Worked  on  our trip North to PA. I think we figured it out.
Then we drove around the park models and the bigger houses. Saw 3 for sale. So nice here.
Seasonal site available with a great water view.
Really large site. 
When we returned home. We had a neighbor at the house we had. Our kids grew up together, she texted me that our former house was up for sale again. It was 136 more then we sold it for. WOW, that was 5 years ago. I wanted to see the listing and see pics, but she said was private sale, I think with the Amish. We texted back and forth for awhile. I said no thanks we don't want house back. But would like to see the inside. I asked her if they changed alot, if it would be marketable to the average buyer. She said last summer was so hot, and they ran the AC all the time.

We went for a little walk. Sat outside and I called Christine. Talked about an hour and half. We said our goodbyes, now, I always feel better after we talk. 

I went in and put the enchiladas in the MW that I pre made yesterday. After we ate Watched a little TV before bed. 

1 comment:

  1. If convenient, we sure would like to be included in your plans north. They started working on enclosing our porch today. Looks so different. So, you don't want the house back? Thinking house costs have really soared in the last few years.

    ReplyDelete