Thursday, April 14, 2022

NO Parts YET

NO Parts YET

Wednesday April 13, 2022

Today we spent the day waiting and waiting. After lunch I  decided to call the Ford dealer where we ordered the parts from. He said they usually get about 25 boxes in. Today they only got a few. So no Parts Today.

So yesterday we were pretty bummed didn't feel like doing anything. Today I forced myself to do some things. First I vacuumed. Did the bath rugs first.
 Then we walked over to the laundry room. It really is nice.. Put the rugs in, Jim went to get his green TT cleaning cloths. Then half way through washing the rugs, I took them out and put his green towels in. Rinceed and spun out together. One load was 2.50. And you could use quarters, alot of laundry rooms now you have to get a laundry card. It was so nice and breezy it all dryed outside quickly. They had soda and snack mashine there. He was going to get a diet Pepsi but they only had regular. So he got a diet dr pepper. Gross. Also he got some beef jerkey.

Today this is all I have, but this really has always bothered me. I said to Jim why do they install the outlets like this, why can't they make it so the cord can hang down straight. He said it is stupid too.
So after all the excitement of the laundry. We changed and washed the sheets. Later we went for a walk.
 Jim took both toilet seats off, so I could give them a proper clean in the shower..  I guess that I probably did a few more things. Who knows

I made unfried chicken mashed potatoes with spinach, onions, bacon and cheese also some green beans for dinner.
We had a drink opened the Mexican mudslide,  had 1 before bed.

2 comments:

  1. That electrical outlet has been installed upside down. The cord should hang towards the floor. That's some wannabe electrician that installed it.
    Good luck getting the Truck running the way it's supposed to.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We so much agree. DR PEPPER..... yuk, gross, spit it out. However, it is the drink of the South we found. Still no thanks.

    ReplyDelete