Tuesday, April 12, 2022

In Limbo till we figure it all Out

In Limbo till we Figure all this out

Monday April 11, 2022

We are here just waiting till the first guy we called that called us back, Morris.  We waiting quite a while.
I suggested we call someone else just incase, felt we needed a back up plan.
We talked to one guy, he sounded promising, he said he could have one of his guys stop on there way home tonight. I said have a guy, but just incase he is a no show. So he suggested I text back, if Morris doesn't show up today. He will have a guy stop to try and diagnosed what's wrong with the truck in the morning. OK good plan.

Jim was looking at the truck, said he was looking for something obvious.

I was trying to relearn the line dance on the outside TV, called Lonely Drum. Found a good teacher. Was fun but got a little hot out.

We called and talked with Len and Phyllis East. I love them so much. We shared what was going on. They are about 240 miles away. Len got on the phone and said if you need us call. He said he would come and get us if we need him too. So amazing they are. I cry when I talk about him. We thanked him so much, but what do you even say to someone so generous. We hope it doesn't come to that. If it did we probably would have to just live there then forever, lol.
Sorry we had to go then...
He finally called us back, he had to go get a load of rocks. Then he said he would stop. OK
So he arrived with another guy. He was under the hood. He started it, it started. WOW
He saw one injector was loose. He said he would come back tomorrow am to fix. Sounds great ok.

Talked with our neighbors we both had pet therapy. He was SO sweet.
Later we went for a walk while I had dinner in the oven. We walked up the road, said hi to a couple walking towards us, I saw he had a Lebanon Rails To Trail T shirt on. I said  hey. We started talking. Probably way over an hour. He is a reverse snow bird he said, doesn't want to drive in snow, but we goes to Colorado and places in PA, he teaches skiing.
She line dances too. They are going to TTO.
There name's are Les and Joan Bucher from Pottstown. I really enjoyed talking with them, we shared stories of life on the road. They are full-time too, 4 years.
We said goodbyes was almost dark. I had nothing with me, I said that I would bring one of my cards back after we ate. So I did then. I made us 6 cookies my paleo chocolate chip cookies made with almond flour. I took them a couple.. She thanked me, I said hope we see you again down the road. They might be in Hershey later this year. 

Tuesday April 12, 2022

We were up pretty early. There is an hour time difference. Messed me up, I try to ignore it. I started breakfast a little later. And Morris showed up around 9. Jim went out they chatted.
 Jim offered him coffee and breakfast. I had just made chocolate chip and blueberry muffins he took him one of each and a big mug of coffee. Jim offered him a bacon egg and cheese sandwich. While I made it Morris was under the hood. Later after he ate. He had to run to Wal-Mart for a tool. Jim thought he he had one, but some things he can't get to because of the golf cart.  Then he found one of the brackets that hold one of the injectors was bent and broken off. Here's a picture of it.
I hope that's all their is. Together they called a place to order a set. They will be able tomorrow. He will pick it up tomorrow and put it in.
He stayed a bit and chatted. Was asking us questions asked about my one flower pot, the golf cart, and how long we have been full time. He asked us if we ever went next door they have slot machines.  He left and said see a ya tomorrow.

So we walked over at noon. Took nice view of the RV.
They only open at 2, was hoping they had food for lunch. Came home ate leftover mac and cheese and veggies from last night.
Then we walked over said we would be here for another night. Hopefully we can leave Thursday.
They have a beautiful lobby and we got to see 3 of the rooms. 
They also have these cute little houses to rent.
We walked over next door. What a disappointment, no food just smokey big room with game machines. They were nice and helpful explained alot. We did not stay long.
Later I made taco's and taco salad for dinner. I did this, watched news. He watched TV outside. 



No comments:

Post a Comment