Saturday, April 2, 2022

Happy Birthday Mama in heaven

Happy Birthday Mama in Heaven

Friday April 1, 2022

This am again I got myself up and out the door for walk fit, it did start to rain alittle the end of it. Then line dancing. Was alot of fun as usual. They have a TT Orlando Line Dancing fb group, Betty put the list up, they have been working on  compiling name of dance, song, artists and choreographer. So much work for all who worked on it. I'm hoping with the list, 5 pages long, I can keep up over the summer with remembering more. Good for the brain remembering them.

They have a new TV up inside the door with TT info and weather  activities in the area, etc.
Looks like they are working on the ballroom, as they call it. Has been shut down so long. Hope they open it soon. 

After class I came back we had lunch.
Later Jim took the golf cart up to get the mail. He said it was his turtle ride, he saw 3 different ones walking around. 
 I was sleepy and layed down for a couple of minutes. Jim got home even came upstairs and he Said he never saw me laying on the bed. He is not very observant, can't believe it. I heard him say whatever. He thought I left went with Judy.

Later we took a golf cart ride after dinner. I did 3 loads of laundry. And still can't get General RV on the phone they don't call us back. On our ride we
Saw Lynn and Jeanann walking the dog Chief. He is huge boxer he slobbered all over Jim as he tried to jump in the golf cart with him. Dogs can tell he loves them.

We arrived home right before dark. Stayed in the rest of the evening. Jim went to bed and fell asleep with the last load in the dryer, he likes that.

Saturday April 2, 2022

So Jim was up first this AM nice to sleep in lol. I didn't have to get up and rush out the door. I made us camper pancakes for breakfast I also had fruit and yogurt, made him some eggs. We sat around a bit. We went threw the mail, received 2 coupons for CVS 30 % off. We were going out hopefully before the rain comes.
I started sewing up a hole in his sweater. 
So we got ready and left right before noon, and the traffic starts coming in. Always a TT ranger and a cop or two out by the road waving off RV'S so that they don't come in to early.

First we went to CVS,  of course I couldn't use the coupon had alot of restrictions. The pills were 2 for me, 3 for him 90 each, total NO insurance 285.00.

Then we drove to Panda Express for lunch, really good, not to filling. Funny we drink water now. We both had walnut shrimp, he had fried rice and teriyaki chicken I also had noodles and oriental vegetables.
We were going to go to Wal-Mart and or Publix but blah blah to boring I only needed milk. I can wait. 

We arrived home. Later I was going through some line dances, did 5, was fun trying to learn them, sometimes we rely on watching the dancer next to us to often. Then we were going to take a golf cart ride hopefully before the rain starts. I went out Jim had the golf cart ready. He was talking with Glenn and Carla they were driving by. The rain started then and we never did get to ride. We will see them again in PA. They said there looking for a golf cart too.

We had some pretty steady heavy rain for quite a while. And strong winds. Later heated up leftover deer noodle soup and unfried chicken and mixed veggies for dinner. 

I watched some TV he was watching hockey on his phone before bed.





1 comment:

  1. Can you believe? Len and I have been dancing at the Senior Center. It is so good that he is actually able to get off Oxygen long enough. But we are a LOOOONNNGGGGGG way from keeping up with you.

    ReplyDelete