Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Bob, Nails with Friends, Turtles, Goodbyes

Bob, Nails with Friends, Turtles, Goodbyes 

Tuesday April 5, 2022

I set my alarm for 7 a.m., but I was up at 6:45. Took a shower washed  my hair, makeup, and went downstairs had some coffee, and I ate my oatmeal.. Went outside Judy and Lou picked me up for the funnest early  morning I've had in awhile.

 First we stopped at Bob Evans they  like to get breakfast first.  I only ate a piece of toast and coffee. We had a lovely chat. 
Got to the nail salon before they opened. She opened the doors at 9:45 we were the first three clients in. They were both getting mani-pedis, I only did my nails. We was a lovely relaxing morning in the salon.
          Judy Cooper and Her long time friend, neighbor and former colleague  Lou
Really nice inside, called Friends Nail Salon, Jim says he took me there once, I don't remember it. 

Then we arrived back at the campground. Judy and Lou are right across the road from us right now at TTO I asked her if I could see her motorhome she goes back to New York in it. It is her only vehicle. She said sure I took a peek and got a few pictures. 
Huge deep sink in the back.
Jim and I had lunch together. We took a golf cart ride, took trash out, got veggies for the last time here at TTO. Drove around was HOT. We got back to FW Jim was putting stuff away. He got the golf cart in just in time.
Here it is going in.
The sky opened up and we had a down pour. Was over pretty quickly, he was outside the whole time under the front nose of the RV. I grabbed his phone off the steps before it got wet, too wet. But I forgot my good sandals and they got drenched. Hopefully they dry out. 
Then Lynn and Jeanann stopped with Chief to say goodbye we chatted outside of it. Chief is a huge slobbering boxer oh, but he is so sweet. 

This is what happens when you work on the Blog, different times of the day, I forgot I already put this picture on, and I don't know how to remove the extra one. And below is the unedited one.
By now  it was way after Dark we said our goodbyes the mosquitoes were starting to get us. We came inside and watch This Is Us, and the thing about Pam.

No comments:

Post a Comment