Monday, April 25, 2022

Pre Travel Day

Pre Travel Day

Sunday April 24, 2022

This morning Jim was up first again. We enjoyed our coffee and I made him breakfast later. He spent alot of time outside today packing up. 

He took one last golf cart ride by himself before he started taking it apart. 
We took showers a little earlier than usual. Then
I put some stuff away myself. I made egg roll in a bowl, had at lunch time. Later I made spaghetti too in my Instant pot then Jim washed the dishes then I put the pots away.

I did a couple loads of laundry. And we did our black tank management. He put everything away. But guess he didn't have as much fresh water in the tank as he thought. He had to go out and reconnect the hoes and put a little more in. It wasn't enough in for the pump to work. 

Then we put our problem slide in right before it got dark.
We watched a little TV. So much nicer sitting in our chairs in the slide. We just started to, they are not quite all the way out. But way more comfy than the sofa. Figure the slide is so jacked up, can't get any worse. We can get it in, with a little bit of work and out is no problem.
No pics today,  So here is a great shot of his fire the other evening.  Really nice site, but people here not as friendly as most TT are.
I stayed up way later than Jim reading posts about the Huddle. So excited I can't wait to get there tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment