Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Cool Day, rain on the way for Moving Day

Jim was up first today. Always is on moving day. We had coffee and I made him breakfast with sausage red peppers from last night, and green ones with onions and eggs and cheese. 

The weather report last night said rain was going to start at midnight, never did. Was dry out the whole time we packed up. Our problem slide was a real problem today It didn't want to go in at all. He worked HARD to get that bugger in. 

We said Hi and bye to our neighbors, right before they left. I was looking at all the air plants in the tree above us. It was loaded with them.  One was huge looked like the top of a pineapple.
                 Picture below, whoops.

We left at 10:15 am, still dry out. Was a nice drive, not to much traffic today. Was dry till we stopped at Love's for a quick potty break and grabbed a protein bar. Saw one RV tire seams to have a wear mark on it.  Then it started to drizzle a little after our break, just after  I  4.

We arrived here at Southern Palms Encore Park, just after 1:30.  
  One of the Palm Trees at Southern Palms, nice.

They help you back in they still lay rope down to guide you in, kind of weird but whatever. 
It was raining heavier than, he got level, unhooked, not in that order. I went in did my stuff. Started late lunch. I almost always have a plan. For almost ready to eat items. I heated up beef noodle soup for Jim first. 
The huge Air Plant
Then made us cassadee and dessert from last night, with my glazed strawberries with topping and 2 Lorna Doones. 

I put a spaghetti squash in the microwave.
We relaxed for a bit. Jim talked to Bryan he called.
Rain stopped by then. We went for a walk around the park on this side of the road.  Got a few shots in before it got to dark. 
I little pond here, cool reflection 
People had a little pond with fish,, and a dinosaur theme  
We got back I squeegeed the truck and RV a little, kind of dark then. 
Our new site at Southern Palms Encore Park 

We went in I put spaghetti in the instant pot. Watched a few Ozark episodes. I took a shower and washed the dishes before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment