Monday, February 14, 2022

NO Cheese for YOU ????

Sunday February 13, 2022

Rainy start, high 73

Super Bowl  Sunday if you care, I DON'T.

I woke up first, still could hear the gentle rain on the roof. I was up first but only by 15 minutes or so.
 
We had planned to meet Lance and Crystal at Spanish Springs for this weekend's Art show. But it was raining a little, was going to clear up later in the Day. He texted Jim around 9, we were not even close to being ready yet. They wanted to go early and get something specific she wanted for there new lovely home. Then go grocery shopping. So do we today.  I like food shopping, some people don't. Hi Phyllis, thanks for the reading blog.. Then they had to go get ready and make food for super bowl. He can't walk much yet, till he gets his knee replacement. Then one of there sons and DIL are coming for a visit. We said we would just skip it today. I really wanted to see them today, I have something for them. 

So we left to go do our errands. First we stopped at bealls.  Jim wanted to find some new shorts, and he found new swimming suit. I  found a cute gift and this for us, ME. 

 Then we went to Save-A-Lot, really like them here. I get what I can there, then we were going to go to Winn-Dixie. But while in Winn-Dixie, Jim received a message from CHEESE aka Chris, we met him and Nancy at Meet and Greet, with Todd and Sheila. Of Switch it up. They new we were here, they drove in from Daytona, never did find out why they were in the area. Was still raining a little. He was in our CG, said they would wait, Jim said we would finish quick 
"Cut our shopping trip short" be back asap, Jim was all for that. When we got home,  he brought everything in and texted him. He said they headed home already, sorry, but it was raining heavier. SO NO CHEESE for us. LOL.

He did tell Jim about another Meet Up with the Switch Crew on Saturday the 19th, we didn't know about it, I saw it posted, but thought it already past. It is at the Winery next to Clerbrook Golf and RV, be there soon. There are going to be alot of YouTubers there. So Jim went online and got tickets too, YEAH 

 We ate lunch leftover Papa John's. 

Cute picture of our oldest son Thomas's family. Sarah 14, went to a dance. 
Later we took a golf cart ride. Saw this cool interesting camper on our ride. 
Apparently the Circus 🎪is in town. 
 
We came back Jim grilled chicken for dinner and later meals,  he made himself a steak for tonight. The ice cream truck went by so I went out and got us novelty treats for dessert later. 

We watched the Super Bowl 🏈 we didn't care, I Just wanted to see the Commercials. A few were good. I washed dishes took shower. Went to bed before Jim. The Pollen is killing me lately, when everything turns green.  I even took a Zyrtec, think it made me sleepy, I took a nap earlier today too.. didn't do that for awhile.  My head feels like it's going to explode. I Have a headache like when I'm around cigarette smoke. Jim finished the game first. 

Has been great weather except for the rain today and when we moved here. AC ON in the day, most nights don't need heat. We will need heat  tomorrow am, according to WESH 2 Weather. 


1 comment:

  1. Yes I do read your blog. And yes I DO NOT like to shop. In fact you might say I am close to hating it. I saw where Jim had grilled tuna steaks. Great. I have 4 in the freezer waiting for him.

    ReplyDelete