Thursday, February 17, 2022

Gator, and chores,

Gator, and chores 

Wednesday February 16, 2022

This morning I came downstairs around 7. Jim was already down in his chair. He said he was having some pain and couldn't lay in bed anymore

We had coffee and breakfast. Later in the morning took a golf cart ride and took the trash to the dumpster, this guy greeting us.
The pollen is really bad, so today I wore an N95 mask when outside to see if it helps.

I  made breakfast food for lunch for me. Then we walked to Publix from here, is just up the sidewalk from here. Burger King is next door. We went in for Jim's lunch. 
Then we went in the store, walked around being careful to only buy what we could carry.  I stopped by the Pharmacy to find out what I could take for this killer Florida pollen. Hopefully what she gave me helps tomorrow. It takes less then 15 minutes to walk one way. We said hi to our neighbors as we returned.

I put stuff away and Jim changed his clothes, he put on his work clothes as he was going to clean out the water heater and change the anode rod, we just purchased the other day, because we have been in such hard water. He also wanted to check the fittings to see if he could find a reason why we had such low water pressure since we have been here, especially in the shower. He had even asked our neighbors and they said there's was OK.

Well when he checked the hose between the water softener there was a small gecko in there, no pictures, I thought about it, but no, was Gross. Not sure how he got in there.  But problem solved. This is the before and after of the rod, saw them much thinner before but he changed it anyway.
We talked about going into the pool again was to windy out for him. We were going to shower over there, but now problem solved. He said we could tomorrow, it's supposed to be over 87 tomorrow, only 80 today. 

We sat out a bit. We had leftover grilled chicken and I put new potatoes in the instant pot and microwaved some mixed veggies for dinner.

We took a walk around the block before going in.
We watched a little TV,  then We watched Switch It Up YouTubers Live. Was over at 10 pm he went to bed first. I was crouching a bit first.

1 comment:

  1. I wish Jim would go get his back checked out. Nothing to fool around with.

    ReplyDelete