Friday, February 18, 2022

Stay at Home Friday

Stay at Home Friday 

Friday February 18, 2022
Was a warm night, AC was on day and night 

I was up late today, but Jim got up an hour after I did, really late. I was almost finished with my coffee till he came down. I started making breakfast right way.
I worked on the Blog for awhile. I finished around noon. Jim put on the grill he made burgers for lunch.

Then he sat inside, while I did some little things inside for a few hours. As we planned the rest of our day. I made a few phone calls.

Then we put on our swimming suits and took a golf cart ride on both sides of the road. Then we went into the pool. I had my mask on in the golf cart and like an idiot I forgot to take it off before I went in the pool. I started talking to a lady in the pool, she was from NJ. Jim only went in the hot tub. He showered first. Then I got out and showered too. We drove home. Put the pool clothes in the washer.
    pictures before we got new neighbors
We got a few new neighbors while we were gone. I said the electric was off. He went out and looked someone had turned our breaker off. Not sure what's up with that. Two sites share a pedestal for each with 2, 50 amp breakers on each. They must not have noticed that and turned ours off.

Then Jim put grill on again to make some salmon. I made macaroni and cheese, hush puppies and veggies for dinner.
I look out he is talking with people from Palmyra, that is how salmon gets over cooked, I went out to say Hi too, so it was ok.
After I washed the dishes we took a walk around this side of the CG, as was almost dark by then. 
Then he put stuff away outside. I called and talked with my brother Drew for awhile. Really cold in upstate Pa.
Then I did another load of clothes. We watched TV and more blogging before bed. Big fun day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment