Friday, February 11, 2022

Nails, Pool/ Hot Tub, Met Switch Crew

We both woke up at 5am today, crazy. I was thinking about the slide floor problem we have. And how I can't imagine packing and having to move out for any length of time till it was fixed. I couldn't stop thinking about what all that would involve. 
So we got up and started the coffee. Wish we were at a better location to watch the sunrise. 
Around 8:30 I started breakfast  when we were finished we went for a walk around the park, there is a flea market across the street today.
There are Switch crew here, not home yet.

 I have an appointment to get my nails done at 11 a.m. we will try to make it after that to the fleamarket. We left about 10:40 Jim drop me off, and then he headed to Burger King for a slightly early lunch and went to the liquor store, and waited to hear from me back at  the rig. 
I went in to lovely salon and met Illa. She has five horses and does something called Cowboy mounted shooting. Never even knew it existed, you can go on YouTube watch videos, they are in a  commercial, her horse was in  with her husband on the horse running full out and shooting at targets with a rifle. NO hands on the reins .Was amazing video. I had a wonderful time and really enjoy talking with her. She did a fabulous job on my nails. And the next client that came in after me,  we had a lovely chat, she lives in Winter Garden. She was telling me about her property and that she has an RV spot she was thinking about renting.  I told her we might be interested for next year, technically this year cuz it would be end of October. We also had a lovely chat I gave her my card and got her number. After some nail drying time I texted Jim to pick me up.

 We went back to the rig and I ate some lunch and then we walked over across the street oh, but the flea market was pretty much wrapped up by then. We will try next Thursday. Went back again to the rig put on our bathing suits. Wanda my cousin, had called while I was at the nail salon so I called her back we talked about 50 minutes. They have their place down here listed for sale oh, her husband had some health issues. When we finished our conversation we took the golf cart across the road again to the hot tub / pool. Had a wonderful time relaxing in the hot tub. And we took a little ride around on that side of the campground, then  headed back to the rig Jim took a shower. I showered and Changed  over there before we drove back. 
The  motorhome a few sites up from us that has a switch it up flag out front, I've been waiting for them to be home to say hi. So  I grab my water bottle and phone and walked up to see if they were home yet.
 Their names are Billy and Cindy he was sitting outside when  he saw my shirt he said hi, it's like we knew each other for years, Cindy came out we chatted, we're so excited to talk with more crew members. I texted Jim said come up to our crew . She took me in and showed me her motorhome. We realize we did briefly chat at the meet and greet in Tampa  Florida. They live in Texas and will be going to the Huddle too. We're going the end of April. I told them to could come over and see our rig. We ended up walking over, probably was after 5. We gave them  the grand tour and sat and talked till after 7:30. Wow did we cover a lot of different subjects. We'll probably see each other again, I hope so,, I think they leave Saturday. We will definitely see them in Texas. 
We said our goodbyes for the evening. 

We didn't have dinner yet,  and I had thawed some shrimp and we had some strawberries and I ate
 some quinoa/ cauliflower rice veggie salad I make. We watched a few more YouTube videos before we went to bed late. Jim went up first what a beautiful fun day.

1 comment:

  1. If you need work done on rig there are several RV dealers in this area. Stay here at the house while it is being worked on.

    ReplyDelete