Friday, February 18, 2022

Flea Market, CG lunch, Old Mill Stream, Hockey

Flea Market, CG lunch, Old Mill Stream. Hockey 

Thursday February 17, 2022

Jim was up first, we did am routine quicker than usual, I wanted to go across the road to the Thursday Flea market. It is huge, inside and outside vendors. It is only open 9 to noon today. Jim Talked with  2 guys that were at a booth for Old Mill Stream RV Resort 55 plus community. 
The pool there with lake behind it. BEAUTIFUL 

I was surprised how many things I found. I wanted more produce than I bought, but to  much to carry back. I wanted to bring golf cart. But he didn't want to, worried about parking it, I don't know he is always worried about something, funny but we both worry, but about very different things. 
Was fun 2 guys walking around one playing a banjo, they had me join in on the fun. Reminded me of my Uncle. Who played. 
I found drain covers for kitchen sink, and 2 small for 2 bathroom sinks. Blue baby yarn, 3 belts to use for purse handles that I make, necklace,  blueberries and tomatos, rubber bands, cleaning cloths I first found 2 years ago when I was with Terri from Los Vegas,  we shared a 3 pack, now have 3 more. Also was same lady really great, called Holly Moly.
Then we walked back to RV around 1130, Jim was pooped.
We chilled I ate the last of my butternut squash soup. Then I took the golf cart over for the lunch they were serving from noon to 1pm. Cheese steak sandwiches and FF with dessert. Really busy. Only 4 dollars for this meal for him. 
This is Amy and Carl, from PA, we see each other alot as we travel, they  only are a few sites away from us.
So because the pollen is really bad and bothers me so much, I decided to wear a mask outside again today to see if it helps. 

After he ate, we chatted about what to do the rest of the day. So we headed out. First we went past a Dollar General store. I said  "pull in " quick enough for him to actually do it. Wanted TP,  cheaper here. Dawn, Magic eraser sheets, some fruit juice want to make my Mother's recipe for " Peggy's " party punch. Pineapple, cranberry, lemon juice sugar:(  and need ginger ale yet.. He waited in the truck. 

Jim found the store we have been looking for since we arrived here. South side mini mall thrift store. Was a little further up the road past where I got my nails done. We went in there looked around for awhile. Only found a plant holder to put my new little fern in outside so it won't blow away. Hope I can keep it alive. This was for sale, they had a couple of them, really cool, my brother could make me one if I had a place to put it.

Then we went to Old Mill Stream RV Resort to get a tour. Was fun had a great guide. It's a gated park in Umatilla. Some pictures I took. Is Beautiful place very clean. I won't go into details on it. But it's nice.
Then we got home came inside forgot all the stuff I had in the truck, Jim went out an got everything, sweet man. 

We chilled a bit. Always having to figure out what is for dinner, but here I have to figure out breakfast, lunch and  Dinner. OH my. I would like to just do two meals a day, don't think Jim would GO for that.

I made him something with beef. And I ate salad with chicken. I washed dishes, he went outside to watch hockey for the rest of the evening. Yeah of course they Lost again. I  chilled out in quite. Went to bed 1030 before he came in.




No comments:

Post a Comment