Thursday, March 21, 2024

Dancing Marathon

Dancing Marathon 

Thursday March 14, 2024

The Switch It Up SpaceCraft is finished, and Todd and Sheila are moving in. 
This morning I was up before Jim, got ready and went to do walk fit and line dance.
Walk fit friends.
 Came back and had lunch together. 

Left to go to Walmart. I had quite the list of things we were looking for. There was a lot of things we could not find. 
When we got home Jim grilled, and smoked chicken. We put it in a pan with barbecue sauce to bake on the Ninja for about an hour and a half. 

Tonight there was a hockey game and Timmy came over and watched it outside with him. 
I was inside and was doing my thing. Went to bed before he even came inside.

Friday March 15, 2024

This morning I was up at the building at 9 AM to start walk-fit and then line dancing follows till noon. After that Jim and I have lunch together. Then we went in the Smart, AKA Jr. up to the welcome center and I went in to ask about parking the truck somewhere legit till we get back in a couple weeks or so.
There was quite the line up there. Some lady was asking about using the washer and dryer in the laundry rooms. She wanted to know if they took tokens. NO, Just quarters, she was going to have to leave to go get some to do laundry. I told her we had a ton in the car.  I sent her out to Jim in the Smart car, to get $10 worth from him.

So happy they have a place to leave the truck, so I don't have to follow Jim, a couple hours both ways, Sunday. 

After dinner and a quick golf cart ride. We went over to the building for a line dance party,  7 to 9 pm with staff, they're calling it.
What a dancing Marathon today turned out to be. So much fun, tonight we did over 30 dances. Non-Stop. 
Total for the day, 5 hour marathon, I call it.
 It's so much fun and when it was over Jim and I took a little golf cart right around the park. We stopped and said hi to No Sticks, No Bricks, Jason and Jen, Harold and Cindy were there from One Strange Adventure, also Sean and Angela, and a few other people we didn't know as well. 
We drove around a bit it was a very warm evening, didn't get home till after 10:00 p.m..

No comments:

Post a Comment