Saturday, March 30, 2024

Quite Weekend

Quite Weekend 

Saturday March 23, 2024
Was a quite Weekend especially for me. Jim did spend a good part of it working on removing old caulk and screws from the nose of the FW and recaulking it. He has done a great job, it's so solid now.
Jim watched hockey while Thomas went to the game in Philadelphia.

I made him a Ruben sandwich for lunch with the leftover corn beef again, from meat bingo he won at TTO.
I also made a pumpkin cream cheese dump cake.

Sunday  March 24, 2024

This morning waffle Sunday continued and the last of the quiche I made.
I finally listened to NoBS  today, it has been awhile. I'm out of the routine.
Jim continued to work out front on the RV. Before
After, this needs caulked yet. He probably over half done, by Sunday night.
This is a great place to work on projects like that too, under this roof.

Rick and his friend were here today. I didn't even realize. I went out and found they were playing with the APU. Got it working, there was a service switch on the unit that needed flipped. It still needs the sensor repaired, but it now works.
 So when parked and the truck is off we can still have heat or AC.

I had texted both my boys, earlier in in day. Travis called and we talked over an hour. What a pleasure that was.
He cut his hair. I asked for a photo, and I said what's up with the crazy eyes. But there a beautiful blue.

Richard was around too. He was grilling and gave Jim a steak and chicken some potato and macaroni salad. Nice of him. His cute puppy Mazey running around.
Saw this on Facebook, good idea. I don't use the creamer.
 I have to find someone who does and see if anybody can save me some. They look handy.
I did think if someone uses cornstarch as a seasonal / weekend camper, they must be a good cook too. Wouldn't think they would use is much.
Jim watched hockey outside again. I just had a chill day. 
Made shrimp with cheesey white sauce and pasta and creamy chicken and wild rice soup.
Later we had a lovely full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment