Friday, March 1, 2024

Price Family goes to Disney Springs and I Con Park

Price Family goes to Disney Springs and I Con Park

Thursday February 15. 2024
This morning after we all had breakfast, we got together and jumped in the rental car, and drove to Disney Springs first. Then we went to I Con park. 
Jim and I have been to both so many times very recently, we both agreed later, that we were going to be good with these two places for quite awhile.
 We had a lot of fun walking around with them, since they were never at either place before. 
Disney Springs has a lot of shops and places to go into. There's a group of singers out. 
Sarah went into Legoland and bought a smal kit she had wanted. Picture of flower Legos.
Then we saw the red car, this time, that goes into the water.
Pictures of us.
View from the other side, first time over here.
You can sort of see the Loch Ness monster shape thing in the water, which was all made from the Legos.
Then we took the short drive over to Icon Park. 
We had lunch together at
 Blake Shelton's restaurant Ole Red.
 I had Sarah pose, took a good picture of her in a western hat in the gift shop at the restaurant. 
Kerri bought a guitar dog toy for a friend.
Then they went into Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. She loves Harry Styles.
I love this one with ET. I think he might have been a good actor. 
 Jim and I waited for them, once was enough last season for us. 
Then we did the big wheel together. Had some good pictures very clear day.
 Then we went into the aquarium.
 I always enjoy that,  but they walked through it a lot faster than I would have. Very enjoyable. 
Took some fun pictures.
Love seeing the huge turtle, he must be really old that guy.
 Then we headed out to the car again and we made a stop for gas on the way. 
Got back to the campground, the ladies weren't really hungry. Thomas dropped them off at the cabin. Then he came back and watch hockey outside with Jim. 
When they took a golf cart ride one night, he had helped a lady that was looking for her MH keys the other day. He helped her get back in, she had stopped by and gave him a valentine,
 as a thank you. We had a nice chat with her. 
He is such a good guy, my Tommy.
I made chicken and yellow rice and the three of us ate outside and watch the hockey game.

No comments:

Post a Comment