Monday, March 4, 2024

Prepping for Iowa Trip

Prepping for Iowa Trip

Monday February 19, 2024

This morning I wanted to do the Clerbrook Golf and RV Resort, version of walk fit here. I walked up at 9:00 to meet Dina and Carla also joined us.
 It was fun introducing them and hanging out with them.
Funny Carla
 We chatted for almost an hour after the class was over at 11:00. 
Walked home, later Jim and I had lunch together.
Jim and I were outside, we were about to walk down and get more car passes. Pam stopped by. We chatted for a minute. They wanted us to come down and pull their motorhome out of the sand, with the F-450, as Scott was stuck. Our last big job the F-450 would do.
 I asked Pam if she would drive me down to get the car passes, while Jim took the truck over to Scott in the motorhome. 
Once we got back with the car passes, they were finished and hooking the rope and apparently, the truck did a great job.
NOW 
Let the prepping for Iowa trip begin.

 First before I did much else I called the United Airline toll free number. I talked to someone to find out the proper way to bring frozen food along. They basically told me everything had to be frozen solid and in clear bags. So I had to pull everything back out again,  dump it out of my good tupperware, lol which are whipped cream containers, but you can't see through those.
I wanted to use something that I could just throw away. 
I got everything back out again, and put in Ziploc bags, trying to get the air out, to save space.  I packed everything inside of a insulated lunch bag. Put the whole thing in the freezer, so tomorrow morning. I just have to pull the whole thing out,  and stick it in the suitcase. 
I also had some cheese and crackers that Kerri had bought for their week here. Protein bars, Etc. I spend so much time packing and repacking. Glad I didn't wait till tomorrow am. Also worked on our suitcase, with clothing and toiletries Etc. too.

Made dinner,  tried to use up what was in the fridge. Now later to try to sleep, and set the alarm for 4:00 a.m.....

No comments:

Post a Comment