Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Painting and Sunset

Painting and Sunset 

Wednesday March 6, 2024
My artwork 
I think they are all getting along SOoo well although they don't match in color, we kind of like it. What do you think?

This morning I got up and did walk fit. Got to see Carla and her friend Linden. She had a cute shirt on that said 
" never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you at 100% proof." It's a Coyote Ugly shirt.

After walk fit I went home and got ready. Jim and I went out and mailed the South Dakota plates back to Ron and Jen in Iowa. Also we mailed our taxes to PA to be done. 

Then we walked around Publix. Just for the sheer fun of it, and to pass a little time. Always can find things I'm looking for there that I can't find anywhere else. It's a lovely store, but crazy pricey.  I did find the generic equal I buy for my am coffee. Also Jim and Nick's biscuits that are fabulous. They're hard to find, but we buy anything perishable. 

Then we went to I Love New York Pizza for lunch. 
Very enjoyable took quite a bit home. Then we stopped at Dairy Queen and we each got a small cone for dessert.

 Then we got back to the RV, put our stuff away. Such a fun trip in our little smart car. Had to resist taking a picture every time we took it somewhere. LOL 
Then I got ready and went to painting with CeCe. 
I arrived early so I could practice a line dance I'm learning first. 
Missed out on the round Wood to paint on, instead I had a canvas. I think it's easier to paint on, from what I could tell. But I did like the finished look of it.
She charges $20, and we did a lovely seabird at the beach with a palm tree.
CeCe sample on the right.
Joan with her 23 year old GD Britney.
Was a lot of fun, took almost 3 hours. Jim brought me a coat cuz, I forgot how cold it gets in there when you're not line dancing.
CeCe showed us a home she painted for some. Beautiful 
 Then when I got home from painting. Jim and I took a golf cart ride together. Later for dinner he made a steak and I had a salad.

 Thursday March 7, 2024

I know it's a shocker but this morning I did walk fit and line danced. Lol
 Sheila and I were together and took a selfie and send it to Nancy. 
Then Jim and I had lunch together then we took a golf cart ride. Saw this crazy pickup truck that sells some kind of cleaning products. 
We stopped with Shelly and Bob Switch Crew from Nova Scotia. 
 Had a nice little visit with them. 
We're all hoping we can get the switch crew together soon. They took off to go have dinner with family, we headed back, what a beautiful sunset. 
After dinner Jim started watching hockey and I went out to the truck to play. It was after 8:00 p.m. got some inside pictures of the truck even though it was dark. 
Can't get far enough away to get good pictures. Put two together to get the booth dinette/bunk bed. Just got our porta potty,  picture looks like it has two handles. Lol
Had a lot of things to put away organize and making mental notes of things I want to get, to help trick it out like our little motorhome.

1 comment:

  1. Inside the truck looks way different than when you were here. Go going.
    I have never had our taxes done by an outside firm. For years I did all the paperwork but then found TURBO TAX. Love it. Once done I hit send and off it goes. This year was a shocker. We had our Federal refund in 8 days. State a bit longer about 5 weeks. Easy, easy, easy.

    ReplyDelete