Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Surprise HDT Rally Participant

Surprise HDT Rally Participant

Sunday October 8, 2023

Had a relaxing morning, as this will be the only non early start this week.
Official early start with full day tomorrow. 

After breakfast Jim went out and started on his project of washing the truck and the RV for the day. He did a beautiful job started on the roof. Always makes me nervous when he's on the roof.. I really want FlexArmor.
I had a NOBS live Zoom call I was on. After that I made soup with chicken sausage.
Jim took a golf cart ride while I was finishing up preparing lunch. He called me,  and said look out your back window, you'll never guess who pulled in??
 I had no clue who to guess. To my surprise it was Todd and Sheila from Switch It Up. 
We had no idea they were coming, I didn't know they were following us. LOL. Jim said they chatted for a while and he told him where some empty spots were. They want to do some videos on different bed builds people have done.. They were never here before either.
 We had lunch together. Then we both relaxed for a while, later we went up for happy hour and had pizza up with everyone. Had the opportunity to talk with more people.
Benny and Elizabeth were great, they offered to take us for a ride in there truck. They have a pre loved New Horizon.
Then we went back home for the evening, Todd and Sheila were doing a live tonight. About a third of the way into the live, they mentioned where they were. Looking forward to chatting with them a little this week. We watched a few more videos before bed we have an early wake up call for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Flex Armor roof would be the BEST money you ever spend! We had it installed on our 5th wheel in 2020 and it is truly maintenance free, offers much better insulation and a lifetime transferrable warranty. We had ours installed at DFW Roofing in Texas....they sent us progress photos every day.

    ReplyDelete