Friday, April 21, 2023

Day Resting

Day Resting

Wednesday April 19, 2023

Today we decidedly to stay home and rest. Jim went out for a walk in the morning after breakfast. Later he actually got his fishing rod and took it in went fishing, said he caught one fish.
 I worked on the blog and listening to no BS for a while.
Jim came up with our travel plan we followed to return to Pennsylvania. Was pretty cool, almost there.
Later took a golf cart ride. 
 Didn't feel like doing much today, although I am starting to feel better. I had bought a bottle of 100% cherry juice with plum. I wanted to use it my sparkling water, but I really didn't like it, and our neighbor has a six-year-old boy,  I thought might like juice. Our kids used to love it so while Jim was out fishing I walked it over while they were sitting outside. Her name is Holly we chatted for a while and she thanked me for the juice. 
I had texted Jim that I had made the spaghetti in  the instant pot but I wanted to make this little pizza thing on the grill outside to go with it. So he arrived while we chatted, he got the grill going and we ate dinner. Trying to get our TV situated we watched  Survivor. Stayed up a little later than I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment