Friday, April 14, 2023

Switch It Up Official Registration Day

Switch It Up, Official Registration Day

Thursday April 13, 2023

This morning I was up first at 7:00. Started coffee Jim came down shortly after. I was getting ready and heard a knock at the door, it was Sheila telling us we didn't have to move our RV. Our neighbors Nate and Terri and I thought we would have to move. They had the reservation switched around, she went up and said neither one of us did. We chatted for a minute and then she left. We were chatting with our neighbors. They gave us a tour of the HGT. I can stand inside it. She puts food in the crock pot, and it cooks while they travel down the road. Busy travel day. She made food for yesterday's potluck like that.. 
Then trying to figure out what we're going to do today. Registration doesn't start until 6:30 this evening.
First I came in and made him an awesome breakfast. I had two duck eggs from Phyllis. They were very dark yolks like she said they would be. I made this breakfast casserole for Jim. Layered with potatoes deer sausage , and the duck eggs from Len and Phyllis , and onions, peppers and cheese. 
Jim and I took a golf cart ride, we stopped up at the building that has the laundry and a deli, we saw the menu it looked pretty good. It was a little early for lunch, so we drove around a little more. Told Cindy how great it looked and a few other people. 
Saw Todd setting up the building, we told him it looked great, and the prices I thought were pretty good, for this fancy campground.
 So later we met Cindy and we all went up to the building. We sat out on a picnic table, this was our view as we looked out and ate. 
Red truck our neighbors HGT we are next to them on the right.

Todd and Sheila joined us all later. I had my Deluxe Rice Krispie treats I made at Phyllis  house for dessert I passed them out to everyone till they were gone. 
We got to meet a few more people even got a shopping list from one of the ladies as we said we were going to Walmart soon. After lunch we went home and I was going with Cindy and her mother Marie, I was going to go over and ask Terri if they needed anything, since they don't have a vehicle just the HDT. And I said if you want to, you can just come along with us and knew there was four seats available. So that's what she did, we made a quick run to Walmart. 
I wanted to get cash back of $60 which I did paid for my stuff. Then I got the three items for this other lady. I remember her giving me the change but I never got the receipt, or at least I can't find it and when I get home I realized I didn't have the 60 bucks.

 So I called Walmart and she said they would check the tape with the cashier and HR, she called me back a few minutes later I wish I would have asked but she said when can you stop in and pick up your $60. I said probably tomorrow. 
Then we just relaxed took another ride in the golf cart had a salad and chicken for dinner. Then we went up to the building for registration.
Todd and Sheila Welcome everyone. So many first timers. We had a meet and greet to go meet a new person. And find someone from your home state. We had dessert and planned for tomorrow's fun. 
Huge crowd the largest Huddle yet.
Jim and I with Marie, Cindy's Mom, 99.
I'm in a group to have breakfast at 8. Do give back at a children's home. Lunch back here, Go to Anakeesta.
Which we did it all a year ago. Hope that's right. More on that tomorrow. 

We got home chilled watched Survivor before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment