Monday, April 10, 2023

More Alabama Rain and food prep

More Alabama Rain and Food Prep
Some how missed another draft posting OUT OF ORDER darn

Saturday April 8, 2023

This morning Jim was up first, I finally got up closer to 7:30. It had rained all night again. I started cooking the deer sausage for sausage and gravy on the biscuits from yesterday. I served him his portion and texted Phyllis it was ready. I took theirs up. Biscuit their dog wasn't even awake yet I got his picture he was still in his bed.
 Then I took a picture of Len and Phyllis enjoying their breakfast in the living room. 
Then I went back home, as I walked back got a picture of the Ducks heading out to the pond. 
Then I went and packaged all the Rice Krispy treats I made yesterday. 
Later I made deviled eggs and baked beans for Easter Sunday meal before we leave tomorrow.
 Later stopped up to the house we put a couple leaves in the table for more room tomorrow. Then we rearranged the living room furniture with them. We chatted for a while and then headed to lunch we decided to go to Logan's Steakhouse. 
After lunch we got home and I made the krinkler in the camper took it up to the house to bake in the oven. When it was finished I went back up and took it out. After it cooled Phyllis covered it up for me I'll take care of the rest tomorrow.
 As I then started working on a white bean chili with the rest of the deer sausage. I made a pasta salad for travel day also. That's what we had a little bit of it for dinner tonight. We say good night to Phyllis and Len. 
 Nancy was texting Jim, we ended up chatting with them for a little while on the phone. We will see them soon. 
Have to get up early tomorrow so Jim went to bed first, after he got the coffee ready. I finished blogging and went shortly after.


No comments:

Post a Comment