Sunday, February 21, 2021

A Day on The Yacht

A Day on The Yacht 

Saturday February 20, 2021

Today Jim was up first, we got ready and as we were leaving at 9 she called looking for us, she is so excited. We had about 1 hour 15 minutes,  To Tampa.
There was an accident on the way. A truck was towing a food trailer, it flipped on its side and the propane bottle was spewing LP in the median. The generator that they have on it was laying in the middle of the road. It took a few minutes to get around, must have just happened.
We stopped at a gas station to go potty, I ran In to see if it would work for her. I went, but not so much for her. So he drove on to a Publix but had to park in a parking garage. I waited in the car. While I waited Travis and Mia called. We had a nice chat. 
We arrived early as per my hubby's MO. His is always early or he feels late..
We boarded around noon. Had a choice of six entrees. The ship holds a Max of 600 people, but with covid-19 just under 200 on board today. Didn't seem like that many.
 They have a dress code. NO casual clothes. There was a group of five girls in a wedding party celebrating. It was a lot of fun the three of us really enjoyed it. 
When we arrived I was mad I forgot I had talked to Wanda about going and totally forgot about it. 
They had some warm pastries when we started our meal but when we were finished Brigitte and I thought there would be dessert. So we mentioned it to the waitress she said it was just for people that had certain packages for birthday or anniversary celebrations. But she said we were so sweet should see if she can find us something so then she brought us this.
We told Brigitte this would count for her birthday in August
Here's some pictures of our day. 
When we got home the drive also went fairly quickly. We dropped Brigitte off at the cabin came back to the 5th wheel took a golf cart ride I said Hii to Neil and Nancy. Came back a little cool and windy out I took a golf cart ride by myself dropped off a brochure for Joan on the yachting trip. Then I came back and got my bathing suit. Went into the hot tub. When I got back I ate the leftover mac and cheese and pork from yesterday. Took a shower and painted my toenails. Worked on this stupid Blog watched a little TV before bed. It was a wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment