Monday, February 8, 2021

Fixing two windows, over a year in the works

Fixing two windows, over a year in the works.

Sunday February 7, 2021

This morning we packed up to head to Hudson at Suncoast Designers. To get two windows fixed.
I did my stuff inside as Jim did outside. It had rained on and off heavily at times over night. So I asked Jim to get my new squeegee out, I went all around the FW, looks alot cleaner now. 
It cleared up really nicely when we left, nice drive.

We left at almost 11 am. Only took about an hour and 15 minutes. They have 16  RV spots here with water and 50 amp. The first 3 motorhome are just parked no slides out. Plus 8 more here including us, but we are the only FW.

We had a rough time parking for some reason our communication was OFF.

Last year when Covid-19 hit we had an appointment then to get one fixed, with everything else plus the day last year it was 95 degrees the day we had our appointment. So we never made it. 

The first  one needed fixing  the seal is broken so it's cloudy,  the second broke one day for no reason when we were packing to move. That's the golf cart out there.  I said now I know why we didn't get it fixed, because now we have 2. The round black thing is fire ring.

After we finally got set, I finished wiping the RV down, wanted to do the dirty spots under the slides. Looks great now.

Then I got lunch ready all my premade food we had ready. By this time was close to 2 PM.

After dinner I  made a chocolate chip zucchini cake with Jim as my kitchenaid  mixer.
I went for a walk all around. More MH's came in later early evening.

We stay the night, they start the work early in the am. Till everything drys and we leave Wednesday to go to TTO with my MIL.


No comments:

Post a Comment