Friday, February 26, 2021

Jim and Brigitte Return to Pa

Jim and Brigitte Return to Pa

Friday February 26, 2021

Jim set his alarm for 6 am. I got up after he was finished in the shower. I made him an egg and heated it up with the leftover sausage from the food truck on Wednesday. We said goodbyes. Hard to believe that it is time to go back already. 
I plugged the golf cart in. Then I had some coffee, decided to go for a walk before it got to hot out. I passed a really nice duplex on the golf course that Brigitte could have stayed in here for March, maybe next year. Then a really sweet smell. What IS THAT. It was this orange tree, like I had in Pa, in full bloom, smelled SO good, but probably not good. Not really sure what is the culprit of the sneezing, head presser and watery eyes. Will have to figure it out in Pa for next year.
 When I got back had breakfast. Then sneezing like crazy, pollen is really bad.
I texted Christine and she called me, we talked for awhile, always feel better after talking with her. 
Then I had lunch and got ready to go to the Veranda for line dancing. Was alot of fun. I wore my face  mask on the way home to see if it would help with  the pollen. Not so much, No pills that I take seam to help. 
Came home watched some of my shows in the DVR. 
Called a guy in the CG paper work that picks people up at the airport for tomorrow. Sounds really nice. 60.00 from Orlando airport to Clerbrook Golf and RV Resort.
Later vacuumed had dinner and took a shower. More allergy pills before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment