Friday, February 12, 2021

Yea, we are in Orlando

Yea, we are in Orlando 

Thursday February 11, 2021

Jim was up first and made coffee, I got up just after 730ish, I turned on the TV to finally watch some real news, even though Jim hates the channel. And the TV said that it was off and to call payment Department. We were just talking about DirecTV not taking out our automatic payment for some reason. So I made a call  had a very aggravating conversation to DirecTV, not a fun thing to do first thing in the morning. He gets upset right away at their incompetence why should I pay late fees and $5 charge just to talk to somebody when it's their fault. We are so close to canceling it just getting rid of all the aggravation and  cost, probably will do it sooner than later at this point. More to the story but that's enough of that, once  the TV was back on we chilled again. Jim had breakfast took a shower and went up to visit his mom while I did the same here alone.
He came back so quick, said she wants to go to the beach. We got ready to go to Clearwater Beach. It took over 2 1/2 hours to get there. But SO beautiful.
We found a valet parking garage $17 for 12 hours I think it was, had handicapped parking my mother-in-law tipped him well they even had a wheelchair there he let us use and the employee bathroom. He told us where to go for three great restaurants. The one we went to was Crabby's Bar and Grill.There was an elevator we're on the second floor overlooking the water had a wonderful meal,  walked out to the sand on the beach. Walked out on the pier. Took 3 hours to get home, traffic was crazy. So I missed my line dancing and the Italian food truck that was here. But we all really had fun. A few pictures from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment