Friday, February 19, 2021

Aquarium, Lunch and The wheel

Aquarium,  Lunch and The Wheel

Thursday February 17, 2021

I'm really on a roll for getting up so early. I made coffee again, getting pretty good at it. Jim got up we had our cereal for breakfast, we packed up for the day went over to her cabin in the golf cart.
We headed over to I Con park and went into the Aquarium. Always fun to see. 
Sharron the couple my MIL lives with now, in her old house, texted both Jim and I, there water heater leaked all over garage and the basement where her bedroom is. Bowman was closed today, it sounds like because of all the snow and bad weather in Pa. They are coming out tomorrow to put a new one in. They had a restoration company there to help dry stuff out.

After all the fish Jim and I wanted to eat a Blake Sheldon's newest Ol Red restaurant. 
Turns out only opens at 5. So we went across the road to a fancy restaurant not really a menu we wanted. But she needed to sit soon was alot of walking for her. We should have went back inside to a nice looking food court. Had some desserts that smelled so sweet. We forgot it was there. Always forget to take pictures of food. Jim had fancy burger, really good Fries, I had shrimp, Brigitte had Rice green beans and salmon. 
After we ate, we went over to the wheel. 
Would you DARE ride this thing.

When Done we drove back to TTO,  we sat and chilled a bit, I was inside Jim was out. I went out to join him before I knew it, was 5:30. We went up ate at the 2 food trucks they had, and took back to RV, I got my shoes and stuff and went to line dance from 6 to 8. Got back in golf cart closed it up. Jim was out with another fire watched hockey on his phone. 
I watched TV, did 2 loads wash, took shower. Sneezing my head off, before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment