Saturday, February 20, 2021

Goodwill, Chinese food, More shopping

Goodwill, Chinese food and More Shopping 

Friday February 19, 2021

I was up first. As soon as Jim got up I got ready and left in the golf cart, to get the car that was over at the cabin and go for a haircut right up the road at Publix. First time I drove in a while. When I went in to get the key, Brigitte said she wanted to go with me. 
She wanted to go next door to the nail place to get her nails done while I got a haircut. So we went over there the hair salon did not open till 9:30 we arrived around 9. I had checked in online, so I told her I guess you're watching me get my haircut. She decided to get a wash and blow-dry too.
 When I was finished we went next door to get her nails done. But then I was starving I hadn't eaten breakfast yet. I told her I would run home and do that and then we'd be back to pick her up. I went back to the RV, and ate my oatmeal, changed and Jim and I went back together a good hour later. We waited awhile for her, then I went in for her. She had fun she got a manicure and a pedicure.
 Then we went to Goodwill so Jim could find some nicer clothes for our yacht Cruise tomorrow and church on Sunday. 
I found a few things I was  looking for. 
Then a lady we had asked in the campground store, the other day for a good Chinese restaurant, she told us about two, we went to the one off of 50. At the Clermont Regional Center, called New Century Chinese buffet. It was pretty good.
Then we went to another Beal's Outlet, I didn't get anything. But fun to look. 
Then we took a nice drive looking are all the houses on Lake Minneola, and Lake Minnehaha. 
We dropped her off at the cabin around 4 came back to the fifth wheel  and took the golf cart for a little ride. I remembered I wanted to call a guy in the campground that has a park model for sale. I left a message and he called me right back and said he was there we could go see it. So we took a lot of pictures had a nice chat with Rich the owner. After we left we drove back over to the cabin to show Brigitte the pictures. Then we went back to the camper heated up leftover pork I made a little macaroni and cheese for dinner. Watch some TV another wonderful day in tropical Florida Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment