Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Prep Day for Our next Move

Prep Day for Our next Move

Tuesday February 23, 2021

Today we Slept in. Jim got up 8:30. I couldn't believe it when I saw the time was 9:12 when I got up. Had our coffee, both of us had a late breakfast. Then Jim went over to his Mom's cabin and they played cards for awhile. 
When he was gone, I put some stuff away. I called DirecTV to get TV back on, they are such a pain. Had to do when Jim was gone he gets so mad at them. Did alot of laundry. I started making lunch I ate right before he got home. When he got home he ate. We talked to new neighbors behind us. Then we went up to get our mail. We took a golf cart ride. Was so beautiful out today. About 78 low humidity. Going to be a Great week.
Jim cleaned the table cloth put it away. Then he put new screen on the fire ring and touched up the black paint on it. We shopped the freezer out front as I call it, took out stuff for coming week. Then he took the rain cover off the golf cart too. We sat out for awhile too.
We had a chat with neighbors in back of us too. Was getting late. I heated up some leftover spaghetti and finished up the last of the laundry. Then I went up to line dance from 6 to 8. Said goodbye to everyone. Came back and took a shower and put stuff away upstairs. Jim was watching some weird show. Later Bryan called they talked about him going back to Pa Friday. They all are excited to see him for a night.
We finished watching TV,  watched the weather and then went to bed, big moving day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. We had DIRECTV most of the time we full timed. We never notified them of a move. We never bothered with getting the local channels. Only time we had issues when we were parked in a site where the signal was blocked.
    Occasionally we have issues here losing the signal. Usually because of power failure, etc. Len calls them, they talk him through the reset. Easy peasy.

    I see you are having nice weather there. Ours has improved. Glad of that as we have boondockers arriving today for one night. And more on Monday.

    ReplyDelete