Saturday, February 13, 2021

Grilling, Shopping Friends and a Fire

Grilling, Shopping, Friends and a Fire

Friday February 12, 2021
Jim was up this morning about half an hour before me. We had coffee and breakfast. I made blueberry muffins.  He went up to his Mom's in the golf cart to see what our plans for the day would be. She had some leg and knee pain probably from all the sitting yesterday without her leg being propped up. She wanted to go to Walgreen's needed some pills. They said would be really around 2:30. Jim washed the car while we went in. She wanted to go do some shopping. We talked about going to Walmart, just cheaper for food. Even though I love Publix.  She said it was ok, we arrived and she didn't get anything I only needed a few things. Then we went to Publix and only got Pepsi and Beer.
When we got back, Jim dropped me off I put our stuff away. I had breakfast for lunch. We loaded up the golf cart and went over and Jim grilled chicken on her big grill, I made unfried chicken in her big gas oven. We hung out for awhile.
He had to call Walgreen's back, call her Doctor first before could get a refill. Will try to pick up tomorrow.
 I took some of her laundry home to do. We put our chicken and other stuff away. And Jim and I took a golf cart ride, chatted with friends we met last year here, Barbara and Jeff, we crafted together and she taught us how to play dice game Left, Right  Center. Then we saw Neil and Nancy chatted a bit. 
Came home had dinner. The rest of the smoked pork. I went to get his Mom on the golf cart while he made a fire. It was almost 7 by now she was tired, and stayed home. We sat by fire Barbara and Jeff drove past in there scooter, we chatted for a bit. I went in cleaned up finished her wash. And chilled with TV. Jim was out for awhile came in at 10ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment