Saturday, February 13, 2021

Olive Garden, Titanic and baby gator on golf cart ride

Olive Garden, Titanic, baby gator on a golf cart ride 

Saturday February 13, 2021

This morning I woke up first, made coffee. Shortly after that it rained a little. I went out to squeegee the RV clean and dry, and I did the table cloth that was full of pollen. It started to rain again was getting pretty heavy. Jim was up a little after I came back in. It got really heavy then. Was worried about the awning, so I put it in. Then when it stopped again I  used my new squeegee again, works great. Camper looked good.
I had my breakfast then I made some potatoes in the IP and made Jim eggs and sausage.
Then he called his Mom to make plans for the day. She was waiting for Jim to call. It was really nice out the rest of the day, about 83 degrees.
We went back to Walgreen's to get her pills. As I was walking around I realized my left sandal I was wearing was falling apart. Jim got his Mom in the car and came back in, he helped me find a pair  of rubber sandals.
Then we tried to decide on a restaurant for lunch we ended up going to Olive garden. Years ago we went Jim was not happy with his meal, his lasagna portion was to small. So I was surprised when he suggested to go there. Was really good. We both had minestrone soup Jim had salad. We had breadsticks of course. Jim had rigatoni with meat sauce and sausage I had shrimp and angel hair with broccoli. Brigitte had pasta with meat sauce. We shared black tie Chocolate cake and tiramisu. Was all really really good. Jim was happy this time. 
Then we went to the Titanic Artifacts Museum. Was very interesting. 
Then we went back to her cabin, the 3 of us took a golf cart ride, went out to the lake and saw a baby gator in the water.
Got back just as we were going back. We went home and had a piece of unfried chicken in the air fryer. Jim covered the golf cart up and plugged it in. 
We watched a little TV took a shower went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment