Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Red Lobster

Red Lobster 

Tuesday February 16, 2021

I was up first today made coffee. When Jim got up he did research on going to Sea World and or Epcot.
Either one probably would have been around 400.  for all 3 of us. Jim felt like wouldn't have been worth it for how little she would have been able to walk around, even if we could find a wheelchair, plus he didn't want her to pay, cause she would have wanted to.
He called and talked to her about it. After a later breakfast he went over and picked her up, and they took a ride, then they stopped and got me.  Later I looked out the window and saw her, she walked over here. We all sat out together and had coffee.
She wanted to go to a TJ Max we passed a few times. She wanted some kind of travel bag. I found a tp holder I have been looking for, just a plan one. 

Then we went to Red Lobster for lunch. We had a great waitress. The place was so empty. She said they were glad because they were slammed for a few days because of Valentine's day. Meal was great, we all brought leftovers home.Beautiful Palm tree out the window.
Then we went to Publix I wanted boneless pork ribs and milk. When we got home Jim dropped me off and I made chicken corn chowder. Jim came back after he dropped her off to change and get the pork.
He went over to use her big grill. I was here and did my thing.
She wanted to watch me line dance, I  went to pick her up, then she decided to go later. Didn't realize it was outside. Was a cooler night.
I danced from 6 to 8. Jim made a fire Neil joined him later. I sat with them a bit till my show came on, I watched This Is Us, and Jim came in by 10 to watch Big Sky, the DirecTV is off again, I even called the bank, all ok on that end. They just turned it off, but didn't take payment out, even after I called them the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment