Sunday, February 7, 2021

Rain coming Saturday

Rain coming Saturday 

Saturday February 6, 2021

This am Jim put the golf cart in the FW. Did a few more things outside to pack up getting ready to move tomorrow. I made him breakfast. We packed up left a little bit after 9:30. 
I had to drive the car,  for an hour, not my favorite activity, especially a car I don't know. Jim had the truck. We are leaving the car with his Mom at the cabin in TTO.
When we arrived we took her back to Publix next door one more time before we leave.
When we got back. We used the big grill on her deck, to make stuff to take and lunch. Should have gotten a picture of Jim grilling. He made a a few hotdogs and 4 for us to take. Then carrots and zucchini, 4 turkey burgers, and a couple of steaks for them. We ate inside it rained a few minutes. We had salad macaroni salad, all the veggies. I washed up everything packed up our stuff. We left in the truck just about 2:30. We stopped to get more wood. We filled up with Diesel and stopped at CVS to get allergy pills, my head feels like it wants to explode. Things are turning green around here with pollen. We got home it rained a little then stopped, so Jim made a fire. I gave him his dinner outside and I washed up dishes and crocheted a little, before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment