Thursday, February 25, 2021

Moving Day in Florida

Moving Day in Florida 

Wednesday February 24, 2921

Today is moving day,  leaving Jim's Mom in TTO and moving to Clerbrook Golf & RV Resort a half an hour away. Nancy called to say goodbye, and our neighbor behind us stopped by to see the golf cart inside the camper, couldn't believe it fit in there. Jim wanted to put the golf cart roof in the car without taking it apart.  It just didn't fit. Not as much inside as my car. 
We went over in the golf cart to say goodbye until Thursday, we took her trash out too. When I ran it up to the dumpsters this is what I saw.    WHY I just ask WHY do people DO this, drives me nuts. I was so MAD, a guy taking his trash out to said. OH do you work here.
We pulled out at 11 a.m. As we waved goodbye, she was on the porch watching us as we passed. 
That is her cabin on the right, and us
Above is not the pic I wanted 
It was nice that we already knew our site number upon arrival, 1149. I followed Jim in the car, which we only do in PA. We were on the phone the whole time together. When we arrived we went straight to the site trying to remember the best way to enter. We only had a problem backing in because of the soft Sandy dirt, the dually Wheels sunk. We could not get the camper to  unhooked. Jim had to get a shovel to remove the dirt in front of the dually wheels. It was really sunny, I was trying to stay out of the Sun and not get burnt. That all took a while we finished getting set up,  took a golf cart ride,  there is a food truck here grumpy grandpas Jim had a cheesesteak and I had sausage sandwich, saved half of it for his breakfast later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment