Thursday, February 4, 2021

Day off Today

Day Off Today 

Thursday February 4, 2021

Today we stayed home. We went for a walk in the morning after breakfast together. He was doing some stuff outside, I did laundry. Did a load for Grandma. We had lunch together.
Jim called and talked to his Mom to check in on her. She was well but had a problem lighting the gas stove. She was trying to fry up some mushrooms, she said she did them in the microwave then.
 We left at 2:35 Jim is dropped me off to get my nails done. He went to do a few errands of his own. When I was finished he picked me up, and we went to Save-A-Lot grabbed a few things. Went back to the RV he grilled a steak for his dinner tonight. I had leftover Cracker Barrel catfish from yesterday. Then he grilled chicken, sweet Italian sausage, green beans for later.  I made up a few dishes to take over tomorrow made a salad and a broccoli salad. After dinner we took a quick golf cart ride to throw away some pizza boxes. Was dark by this time. We saw a guy carrying a pizza into his RV. I asked him where he found  his firewood, cuz we couldn't find any close by. He said oh here I'll give you a bag. Campers are so nice. Jim came home made a fire and I worked on my inside projects for the rest of the night. Here's my before and after nail shot. Still a lot to do, on this beautiful day we had in Florida.
BeforeAfter 

No comments:

Post a Comment