Thursday, February 8, 2024

Travel Day

Travel Day 

Sunday February 4, 2024

We had put almost everything away last night, and our main slide we put in yesterday. We got up and got breakfast and coffee and finished packing up. Saying goodbye to our small site in Southern Palms Eustis, Florida.
 Left about 10 in the morning. 
It was a lovely short travel day. I even listen to Corinne, while we drove.
This picture you can see the Mile long line to enter TTO. We were #34, not bad.
 I wanted a site that was near the cabins since Thomas, Kerri and Sarah will be here on the 9th.
 I wanted to be in sort of busy area where a lot of people could see the for sale sign on the truck. 
Jim was bringing the golf cart out and a lot of people went by that we knew saying hello, welcome back etc. 
So nice to be back here.
We got situated had lunch. Jim took the golf cart for a ride alone.
 I forgot what I was doing, probably just wanted a few minutes alone, but he was sending me pictures saying he saw HDT YouTubers here. We never met them before.
I was so mad I didn't go.
 It was Watts on Wheels, they also have everything named, the truck is Leroy, smart is Skippy, they also travel with two Can-Am motorbikes. 
Jim also saw Switch Crew. I went for a walk when he got home and saw her walking. It was Cool we both had our RV Revolution shirts on. 
 Her name is Dina a recent new full-timer. I invited her up to do walk fit with us. They are going to there first Huddle in South Carolina.
 Once we got situated Jeanna and Lynn are here. So I texted her, if they wanted to get together this week since it's so busy and I wouldn't have to cook tonight, 
let's go out to eat tonight. 
We jumped in their Jeep and went over to Chili's, had a wonderful dinner and couple drinks. Took leftovers home.
My first introduction to Sangria.
They brought us home, and came in for a little visit. We chatted and I showed her some of our curtains that we did upstairs as she's wanting to redecorate her motorhome too.
 I also gave her some Museum putty, and some of the rubber backed shelf liner, to set things on so they don't move during travel days. 
After they left, we just relax the rest of the evening. 
What a great travel day.

No comments:

Post a Comment