Sunday, June 3, 2018

Just average days in May of Full-Timers

Friday May 18, 2018

After work we picked up the wheel we ordered. Then we went to Wendy's in E-town, we never went there before, no reason to but we are so close to it now. We took a little drive around. When we got back Jim made a fire, Neil came over, a little later Nancy did. Then we grilled some veggies for tomorrow.

Saturday May 19, 2018

I worked today 11:45 to 8 PM. While I worked Jim was relaxing and his Mom called she tripped a breaker. So he went over and took care of that. He said that got him moving and he got a lot of things done then. He had the tire mounted to the wheel we picked up yesterday. He put it back up under FW as are spare. He caulked the one fender skirt. We had a lot of rain today too.

Sunday May 20, 2018

I had off today, yesterday I worked for someone who wanted off, I like to when I can. When Jim was with his Mother yesterday they made plans to go to Red Lobster today, the three of us for Mother's Day for me, since I worked last week and really missed out.
After that we went to Lowe's and I got my flowers for all my pots. We went to fill our water jugs, and get the work van.

Monday May 21, 2018

After work it was so beautiful out. We ate leftovers for dinner outside. I was so tired when I get home I just want to sit, I'm on my feet all day. But I wanted to get all my flowers planted which I did, but I had more plants then pots, so some had to wait for a home. Jim made a fire and we visited with Neil and Nancy for a while.

Tuesday May 22, 2018

After work more rain. Was so tired made un-fried chicken for dinner. Jim's friend / coworker checked in with there new FW. Went to bed early, We try to go to bed as close to 9 as we can.
We get up at 5 so we try to get as close to 8 hours as we can. But I sleep the best when I'm off from 5 AM till I do get up between 7 to 9:30ish.

Wednesday May 23, 2018

Had off today, slept great as usual, do like sleeping hearing all the rain we have had, but really sick of rain. Today was beautiful though. I washed and hung stuff outside. I vacuumed the camper, takes a lot longer then you would think it would.  When Jim got home from work we had dinner and he went over to his friends FW for the night. I had a peaceful night watching my TV shows. He came back at 10 PM, late night we didn't get our 8 hours that night. It is hard when you have off today but have to get up early tomorrow.

Thursday May 24, 2018

After work Jim grilled some chicken and veggies. We had free Sirius Radio for a few days I was listening to my comedy channels, I used to love it, when I had a 14 mile drive to work I would laugh the whole way and back. It is a good way to start and end a work day. So we signed up for it again, I can listen for 8 miles one way now. 
 I texted the girl I used to work with that has my 39 year old orange tree. She texted me back, I said I didn't see her at work lately, she was out West with her Dad for 2 weeks. She sent me a picture of it. It looks good its outside now. I saw her the next day at work then, so funny, but the real kicker is she lives about 2 miles away from us her at TTH. I want to set a time to go see it. Hard to talk to her at work we are both so busy. She is in nursing I'm in Dietary  don't know if I ever said that.

Friday May 25, 2018

After work we went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner. Then Lowe's more flower pots. Went to Jim's Beer Mall as we call it. Went looking for a new coffee pot. The one we have is dying a slow painful death, so loud and all the water would steam out and only make half a pot. We ended up finding one in Kmart. A lot better now. 
When we got home Paulie a guy at the CG came by to give us a golf cart ride. We went all around and gives us a chance to talk He is from NJ and about to have a kidney transplant.

Saturday May 26, 2018

Work the late shift today again. Funny thing I'm working my old job I had before we went to Florida. The woman who got my job is on medical leave, I have one more late weekend to work then I will be working early on my weekends that is what the girl did that  I took over her job. No more sleeping in on my weekends I work.  Anyway...
Before I left for work I called my brother Drew upstate. We had a quick chat, he was about to cut grass or something before it got to hot outside. I also texted our oldest son Thomas, trying to get together with them. Didn't see them since Easter when we got back from Florida.

Sunday May 27, 2018

Worked late. When I got back Jim had a fire and we sat out Neil and Nancy came over. They had music over at the family center we could hear a little. Took shower later when I went in usually do right away. Watched some TV before bed.

Monday May 28, 2018

Memorial Day      God Bless all our service members past and present.


Home Sweet Home
We both had off today. We worked like dogs around here. We worked on Pantry hinges after hours and hours, doors on and off almost a hundred times, we are almost done a little more tweaking is all it will take. I vacuumed and we pulled sofa out and cleaned behind there. Not an easy feet, since there is no where to go with anything. Also thinking about taking shower doors off and replacing with a curtain. I hate trying to clean them and the track is the worst. I planted the rest of my flower pots, OH No I have 11 pots now to move back and forth.
 We grilled dinner later with Neil and Nancy.




Our rig and Neil and Nancy FW to the left

This is view out the back window.

This is the Family Center

This hill always has deer in early AM when we leave for work

The bathhouse and laundry room in H Loop


It is nice to have all our ducks in a row.

WOW If you made it through all this and you are still awake, congrats, just average days in the life of working Full-Timers

No comments:

Post a Comment